Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Latest comments page on Whatfreaks not generating

Written By: guest on 02/17/09 at 3:24 pm

Has anyone noticed the latest comments page on Whatfreaks? It doesn't seem to be updating regularly...in fact, the latest comment listed there is dated January 25th, which was 3 weeks ago already and I know there have been several comments posted since then. What's the deal? anyone?? ???

Subject: Re: Latest comments page on Whatfreaks not generating

Written By: guest on 02/19/09 at 11:39 am

Well?? Is anyone aware of this issue? ???

Written By: guest on 03/05/09 at 12:31 pm

Okay, I trust that it'll eventually be de-bugged (or whatever the case is). Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

Written By: jerkoff on 03/05/09 at 5:00 pm

Okay, I trust that it'll eventually be de-bugged (or whatever the case is). Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

it works... the problem is that I can't schedule a proper cron job on that server.  So I just need to add it to a script that gets called on a regular basis.  there's so few comments on the site currently, I just didn't bother to fix it.  Maybe it would help.

it's too bad the site was down for so long before the new rebirth, it really hurt the traffic and userbase of the site.  It's just never recovered properly.

Written By: back again on 09/19/09 at 3:18 pm

Seems like this problem has returned. The Latest Comments page now shows comments from "August 25, 2009", which was 3 1/2 weeks ago already. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention again.

Written By: jerkoff on 11/24/09 at 9:22 pm

Seems like this problem has returned. The Latest Comments page now shows comments from "August 25, 2009", which was 3 1/2 weeks ago already. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention again.

I just ran the update... but didn't check to see if it was updating on it's own or not.  Is this still a problem?

Check for new replies or respond here...