Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: RE-IGNITING THE FEUD: WHERE'S MALCOLM HIGGINS?

Written By: Louie on 09/18/07 at 11:12 am

I used to post here and had a blazing rivalry going with Malcolm. Does he still post parodies?

Subject: Re: RE-IGNITING THE FEUD: WHERE'S MALCOLM HIGGINS?

Written By: Louie on 09/19/07 at 9:03 am

Yes, he had hundreds of parodies. He used to post way more than anyone else.

Written By: DocWoody on 09/19/07 at 10:50 am

He probably became a Born Again Christian and cast into the lake of fire his sinful shell, killed his old Adam, and repented thy foolish ways........or something.

Hundreds of parodies??  and I thought I was almost at the top of the WhatFreaks mountain  :-\

Written By: MadameA on 07/01/09 at 4:29 am

He probably became a Born Again Christian and cast into the lake of fire his sinful shell, killed his old Adam, and repented thy foolish ways........or something.

Hundreds of parodies??  and I thought I was almost at the top of the WhatFreaks mountain  :-\

Malcolm is still very much alive and well at the other site, and ever since Obama was elected to the Oval Office last year, he has turned into a Republican (despite being a British-born Canadian) who constantly spouts inflammatory things about the president in parodies, including calling him "Odumba" repeatedly. However, he leaves nice and rather funny comments on my parodies on a semi-regular basis, and he is #1 in submitted parodies at the other site. (As for little old me, I'm "just" #41.)

Edit, July 27th, 2009: Malcolm has seemed to have vanished from the other site, too. Maybe the admins banned him for his racist and vitriolic anti-Obama parodies? Maybe he got bored with parodies and decided to move on to other things? Maybe he lost the use of his hands and can't or won't master voice controls? I don't really know for sure.

Written By: Mr. Critic on 08/18/09 at 12:19 pm

Edit, July 27th, 2009: Malcolm has seemed to have vanished from the other site, too. Maybe the admins banned him for his racist and vitriolic anti-Obama parodies? Maybe he got bored with parodies and decided to move on to other things? Maybe he lost the use of his hands and can't or won't master voice controls? I don't really know for sure.

I wonder if they did banned him; that woudln't surprise me. After all, they were getting way outta hand. However I hope he decided to move on to other things. But we've heard nothing at all one way or the other.

What baffles my mind is that he seems to have such an interest in American politics yet he himself is not from the US.

Written By: MadameA on 08/19/09 at 2:37 am

I wonder if they did banned him; that woudln't surprise me. After all, they were getting way outta hand. However I hope he decided to move on to other things. But we've heard nothing at all one way or the other.

What baffles my mind is that he seems to have such an interest in American politics yet he himself is not from the US.

One time on the other site, while he was still posting, he said he followed five countries' politics if I remember right. (for sure the US, because of his neverending (until early this month) I-hate-Obama spiel, Canada and the UK, since he claims to be a British-born Canadian, and maybe Iran and France?) I would think that he had a lot of spare time on his hands, and his website (the URL is available via his author page at the other parody site, or via PM-ing me) appears to be a bunch of bullshit and hot air. I'm kind of glad he's not around right now, although there's some one who is even more of a bullshit-spewing, name-calling, racist conservative than Malc was while he was at the other site, who probably won't be around much longer if s/he continues his/her antics.

Written By: Mr. Critic on 08/19/09 at 1:20 pm

One time on the other site, while he was still posting, he said he followed five countries' politics if I remember right. (for sure the US, because of his neverending (until early this month) I-hate-Obama spiel, Canada and the UK, since he claims to be a British-born Canadian, and maybe Iran and France?) I would think that he had a lot of spare time on his hands, and his website (the URL is available via his author page at the other parody site, or via PM-ing me) appears to be a bunch of bullshit and hot air. I'm kind of glad he's not around right now, although there's some one who is even more of a bullshit-spewing, name-calling, racist conservative than Malc was while he was at the other site, who probably won't be around much longer if s/he continues his/her antics.

Oh, you mean "Poli-tinkly In-correct"? Yeah, that person is continuing to foam at the mouth about Obaba. His parodies seem way over the line too, and people try to give him constructive criticism about it, but then he goes and harshly accuses us of threatening/attacking him, when he is in fact the one calling the kettle black. He even insists on maintaining an arrogant attitude, which I think should be ruled as grounds for banning. (As I recall, that was what got Lindie Terhune banned.)

Written By: MadameA on 08/19/09 at 10:04 pm

Oh, you mean "Poli-tinkly In-correct"? Yeah, that person is continuing to foam at the mouth about Obaba. His parodies seem way over the line too, and people try to give him constructive criticism about it, but then he goes and harshly accuses us of threatening/attacking him, when he is in fact the one calling the kettle black. He even insists on maintaining an arrogant attitude, which I think should be ruled as grounds for banning. (As I recall, that was what got Lindie Terhune banned.)

Mr. Critic, I sure do mean PI (as I call him/her)! I have a feeling that PI is either a new incarnation of Linda Terhune, with the "leftard" and "democrap" buncombe tossed aside, or someone who took their inspiration from her parodies. I'd like to see him/her banned too, but that's Chucky's decision, not mine.

Written By: Mr. Critic on 08/21/09 at 5:36 pm

Mr. Critic, I sure do mean PI (as I call him/her)! I have a feeling that PI is either a new incarnation of Linda Terhune, with the "leftard" and "democrap" buncombe tossed aside, or someone who took their inspiration from her parodies. I'd like to see him/her banned too, but that's Chucky's decision, not mine.

You're probably right. He/she/it just doesn't seem to wanna play nice at all, and if I were CG, I'd ban him/her/it right away. Poli- just writes all kinds of unnice things about Obaba, thinking that he's a failure just because not much has happened in the 7 months since he took office. (Well, any newcoming president would have a whole mess to clean up, and we know that it's gonna take a while. Nothing is gonna change overnight, for pete's sake!) One of Poli-'s parodies even contains the word "redneck", which CG took down a while ago, but now CG is letting Poli get away with it? That's just not right; if there's any justice, it should be taken down. Can't CG tell from Poli's latest comments/parodies that he/she/it/banjo is maintaining an arrogant atittude? If I were CG, I wouldn't tolerate that at all.

Written By: Mr. Critic on 08/31/09 at 2:33 pm

Well, seems like MH has returned on that other parody site, with two brand new parodies. Do either of them say anything nice? No. They are more bitter rants agaisnt the president. So it seems like he didn't get banned from there. I wish he'd stop it already; it's getting rather old.

::)

(Wait, I hit the preview button, and it shows the rolleyes emoticon as a colon followed by a happy face. That's not how it should be. I hope it shows up properly when I hit the post button. If it doesn't, then I will probably need to have the moderators take care of it.)

Check for new replies or respond here...