Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Else Is There Besides SEX?

Written By: Daunte Lapree Carter on 04/27/10 at 8:05 am

This is just a question I'm asking because I'm curious. Is sex the only topic there is to talk about in these forums, or are there other topics we can post unrelated to sex? For instance, songwriting vs. parody songwriting, and the differences between the two. Maybe I am in the wrong section. It's interesting to see that the topic starters seem to have nothing else significant about them other than their sex life. Well, I for one have more things going on for me than that. I have been spending my time going to Chicago and the surrounding suburbs to enroll in the school of performing arts. Also, I have made a connection with the prettyboy pictures incorporated film company for partnership deal. Also, I did register and enroll at the Springfield College in Illinois. Just a few examples by me to share with other members that there is more to life than sex.

Subject: Re: What Else Is There Besides SEX?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/30/10 at 12:19 pm

This is just a question I'm asking because I'm curious. Is sex the only topic there is to talk about in these forums, or are there other topics we can post unrelated to sex? For instance, songwriting vs. parody songwriting, and the differences between the two. Maybe I am in the wrong section. It's interesting to see that the topic starters seem to have nothing else significant about them other than their sex life. Well, I for one have more things going on for me than that. I have been spending my time going to Chicago and the surrounding suburbs to enroll in the school of performing arts. Also, I have made a connection with the prettyboy pictures incorporated film company for partnership deal. Also, I did register and enroll at the Springfield College in Illinois. Just a few examples by me to share with other members that there is more to life than sex.

There is another forum that most of us are members where we talk about EVERYTHING (except sex-well, sometimes we do  ;) ). There is a place for politics, sports, food, and so much more. That is part of the reason why this place is usually dead-because everyone is usually at the other place. We are not allowed to say the name. I could send you a PM with the address if you were a member here.

Cat

Written By: Roxy on 06/03/10 at 12:12 am

Um...what is this college place you speak of?  I only have sex.  I do not do anything else.  Except have sex, come to this forum and post about my sex, and then go back and have more sex.  So...yeah...you lost me.

Written By: Roxy on 06/08/10 at 12:02 am

Sexy sex sex!

Written By: Lonster on 06/13/10 at 8:20 pm

Um...what is this college place you speak of?  I only have sex.  I do not do anything else.  Except have sex, come to this forum and post about my sex, and then go back and have more sex.  So...yeah...you lost me.

Well, Roxy, this site IS intended for adult humor content, which is a nice way of saying "sexual humor," so that is why we mainly write about sex in our songs.  If you go to the affiliated site (amiright.com), you can read numerous funny songs that aren't so raunchy.  I, too, have a ton of things going on in my life besides sex (a career as a P.T., I work out 2 hours a day, brown belt in karate, follow sports, and many good friendships, to name but a few).  The thing is, my mind just naturally comes up with sexual humor parodies very easily for some reason.  My gift from God, I guess.  I DO, however, have a few non-sexual parodies on this site though, like "Back Hair," "Totally Shit When I Fart," and "She Passes Wind."  Check 'em out!!  (:

Check for new replies or respond here...