Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying out some new modifications

Written By: jerkoff on 03/17/10 at 9:20 pm

the reason the "other board" never got anything fun like this, is because I knew the transition from 1.X of the software to 2.X would totally kill the mods and we'd have to start over.  the awards mod is a good example of that, the mods are going to have to enter everyone's awards in again by hand.  loads of fun huh?

anyways... KARMA SUTRA is greatly expanded.  you have to give a reason now when awarding it, and you can see the reasons given and who gave them and tons of other stats in a users profile.

Subject: Re: Trying out some new modifications

Written By: Tam on 03/18/10 at 2:36 pm

the reason the "other board" never got anything fun like this, is because I knew the transition from 1.X of the software to 2.X would totally kill the mods and we'd have to start over.  the awards mod is a good example of that, the mods are going to have to enter everyone's awards in again by hand.  loads of fun huh?

anyways... KARMA SUTRA is greatly expanded.  you have to give a reason now when awarding it, and you can see the reasons given and who gave them and tons of other stats in a users profile.

Jerk Off!!
This is fabulous!!
I will admit that it is going to take time to get used to the new layout - but I am completely impressed with it.
I already changed my theme to PortalRed - there are just a few link tweeks (ie. images) that have been left out, but all the links work and this sucker looks good!

I like the justification for karma now. I haven't tried the smite but I assume it is the same way. Brilliant.
As for the medals - on the other board I am sure if you layout the filter and put us to task - us mods can take care of it for you. Might take a bit obviously, but something I know I can definitely help out with.

8)
Seems the smiley's work - they just aren't listed at the top to reply. Easy enough fix for you I am sure. ;)

Again, this is brilliant.

Written By: Tam on 03/18/10 at 2:40 pm

I am lost! Haha!

I can't seem to find the link to see unread replies... I will have to hunt it down! ;)

eta: I figured it out. The theme I was using doesn't have the link for unread replies. What a bummer! ;D

Written By: jerkoff on 03/18/10 at 6:35 pm

I haven't even tried the other themes yet.. probably the last thing I'll do.

Check for new replies or respond here...