Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gay, Straight, Bi, Tri

Written By: Roxy on 02/16/10 at 12:37 am

So what are your sexual tendencies?  Gay?  Straight only?  Bi sexual or bi curious?  Or are you Tri-sexual - you'll Tri anything once! 

I'd like to think of myself as Tri-Sexual.  Definitely Bi-sexual though. 

Subject: Re: Gay, Straight, Bi, Tri

Written By: MadameA on 02/19/10 at 4:14 pm

Pretty much bi-curious. I'm mainly attracted to straight men, but would have sex with another woman if I were either paid enough to or were sexually and emotionally attracted enough to justify doing it. Gay male sex disgusts me, with all the felching, gerbiling, anal sex and other strange shit that can get you extremely sick or possibly kill you. (The latter would include internal injury and infections caused by rodents, stool or penises, AIDS and syphilis.)  ;D  I'm not homophobic, though, not by any means.  :)

Written By: Step-chan on 03/21/10 at 11:14 pm

I'm straight, although I'm definetly not a normal heterosexual.

This is mainly due to my 2D complex(drawn stuff), otaku based obsessions and such.  :D

Written By: Daunte Lapree Carter on 04/27/10 at 7:50 am

Pretty much bi-curious. I'm mainly attracted to straight men, but would have sex with another woman if I were either paid enough to or were sexually and emotionally attracted enough to justify doing it. Gay male sex disgusts me, with all the felching, gerbiling, anal sex and other strange shit that can get you extremely sick or possibly kill you. (The latter would include internal injury and infections caused by rodents, stool or penises, AIDS and syphilis.)  ;D  I'm not homophobic, though, not by any means.  :)
But you have just contridicted yourself. First, you said that you are attracted to straight men. Then, later on, you said that gay male sex disgusts you. Which one is it? or do you not know what it is you like?

Written By: MadameA on 04/30/10 at 3:29 pm

But you have just contridicted yourself. First, you said that you are attracted to straight men. Then, later on, you said that gay male sex disgusts you. Which one is it? or do you not know what it is you like?

Not sure what you're trying to say... I'm sure you know that I'm a woman, judging from my name and my initial post, and I am mostly heterosexual but would have sex with another woman given the right circumstances, but gay male sex is disgusting. Gay female sex, on the other hand, I don't really have any feelings about unless yeast infections or STDs are involved.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...