Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Waterboarding

Written By: MadameA on 12/15/09 at 3:14 am

The other night, my boyfriend asked me if I would like to try waterboarding, as in the torture method used at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay prisons. I figured it would be better than the mock lynching that he and his buddies performed, which resulted in the gallows falling down and me landing hard on my ass, nearly breaking my pelvis.  :'(

I would love to experience waterboarding, and I'd like to hear from other members about what they think of waterboarding as an addition to sadomasochistic sexual activities, and what we might need to start waterboarding each other.  ;D

Subject: Re: Waterboarding

Written By: MadameA on 12/15/09 at 5:36 pm

I'm pretty sure that anything resembling a real waterboarding would be anything but fun, even for a person with heavy masochistic tendencies. As far as doing it, I saw a TV show where they reenacted one - all that was used was a hand towel and a bottle of water. If you're serious about this, you'd do well to find a S&M forum with people experienced in it or similar acts and get the facts on how to do it safely. Aspirating even a small amount of water could cause any number of fairly serious respiratory conditions.

Breath control and a small degree of fear can heighten sexual experiences - it can also cause AEA. The closest I've come to being waterboarded was being roughly queened (I was about to "tap out", MMA style, lol) and the woman finished with a gushing O. Scary for a second but very fun for both of us. Much better than a bottle of water and a towel.

Ant

Someone told me that a downward-slanting table with restraint loops, a towel and a watering can would be necessary. I know of a free adjustable chiropractic table and an inexpensive surgical operation table, and I've already got restraints, towels and several watering cans, so I'll likely be on my way. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good S&M forum?

Check for new replies or respond here...