Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rant & Rave!

Written By: MadameA on 08/11/09 at 12:11 pm

I figured that if other forums (including THAT "other" board :)) had threads in which one could vent, Nasty Penguins needs one too, and here it is. As expected of this forum, lewd, crude, sleazy, crass and obscene talk are welcomed and encouraged, and feel free to vent about anything at all within the rules of the forum.

Here's my rant for the day:

I get visited by Jehovah's Witnesses "salespeople" (I don't know the exact terminology) almost every day. Apparently they think that ignoring the "No Soliciting", "Posted: No Trespassing", "You Are In My Crosshairs. Leave Now!" and "Intruders and Burglars Will Be Shot On Sight. Survivors Will Be Shot Again and Again Until They Are Dead" signs on every goddam gate, door and window on and around my house and the "Insured by Smith & Wesson" stickers on both sides of my mailbox is a fun game, and they never cease to come up with new ways to try and get me to convert or to find new ways to leave those fucking Watchtower magazines in places where I will find them easily. Sometimes they do both, and it pisses me off. I know that the American government has laws that make insulting these douchebags a hate crime (thus violating the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, damn that Civil Rights movement), but I want to find out how to make these idiots stay away from me.

OK, everyone, rant away!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...