Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Munging: Urban legend or true?

Written By: MadameA on 05/26/09 at 3:08 am

I would like to know if the phenomenon of "munging" (exhuming a female corpse, having a friend jump on the abdomen and then consuming what comes out of the vagina) is true or an urban legend, or better yet, if anyone here has actually tried it. Another thing I'd like to know is what "mung" tastes like.

Subject: Re: Munging: Urban legend or true?

Written By: MadameA on 05/28/09 at 1:01 am

Dark Ant, I too hope that it was made up to impress/gross out the visitors of Urbandictionary.com. And as for the taste of "mung", I hate to imagine what it would be like.

Subject: Re: Munging: Urban legend or true?

Written By: Minoanspirit on 08/21/11 at 11:08 am

After researching the probability that maggots can form in a sealed coffin, it is highly unlikely that munging actually occurs.  There may be people out there who are ill enough to actually have intercourse with a corpse, but the maggot part is almost impossible in the United States where laws prevent bodies from being buried without benefit of embalming and/or sealed coffins.  Bodies decompose fairly rapidly from bacteria, and in a coffin tend to create a soup, so most of the munging would be impossible after a few weeks of burial.  I believe it is urban myth made up by some precocious college student trying to scare his buddies. 

Check for new replies or respond here...