Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What scents turn you on?

Written By: Jessica on 05/10/09 at 12:55 am

I was thinking about this today after spending $30 at Victoria's Secret on their delicious smelling lotions. ;D

On males, I go absolutely fucking NUTS when I smell Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani.  The hubs is pretty much screwed (literally!) if I smell it anywhere.  Females, it is any type of lotion from Victoria's Secret, especially the Strawberries and Champagne scent.  I'm also partial to Donna Karan's Be Delicious perfume.

So what scents drive you to having sex or thinking absolutely lewd thoughts? :D

Subject: Re: What scents turn you on?

Written By: Suq Madiq on 05/25/09 at 2:12 pm

I was thinking about this today after spending $30 at Victoria's Secret on their delicious smelling lotions. ;D

On males, I go absolutely fucking NUTS when I smell Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani.  The hubs is pretty much screwed (literally!) if I smell it anywhere.  Females, it is any type of lotion from Victoria's Secret, especially the Strawberries and Champagne scent.  I'm also partial to Donna Karan's Be Delicious perfume.

So what scents drive you to having sex or thinking absolutely lewd thoughts? :D

I has that Acqua Di Gio cologne  8) 

I like that New West perfume for womens and whatever me girl wears  :)

Written By: Sami1 on 06/29/09 at 11:28 pm

LEATHER ....

I had my first orgasm in a BMW with perferrated leather seats - they were soooo soft.  And the smell - Incredible on a hot July night....

I was intoxicated by all that was going on, I was young (early 20's) and he was married, it was in a public parking lot, it was alll so tabu.... But oh god it was good. ::)

From that time on - I have loved leather interiors.  I fantasized and I dreamed.  I now finally have my own leather interior.  And have yet to take advantage of the situation :-[ 

Written By: Step-chan on 06/30/09 at 1:53 pm

Cologne and perfume I can't stand.

More clean natural scents are my thing.

Written By: MadameA on 12/04/09 at 11:01 pm

Cologne of all kinds, cannabis incense, clove-cigarette smoke, rubber, leather, the cherry ammonia stuff used in bar restrooms, Binaca and gunshot residue.

Check for new replies or respond here...