Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Encourage new members thread

Written By: Mr. Mister on 04/06/08 at 8:42 pm

Well, I got a message from 'some body' on another site. 'Hey, you're supposed to be encouraging me on that OTHER site.

On a totally unrelated note  ::) .......... I notice that we have a new member here. Her name is 'adagio'. Sounds 'vaguely' familiar.

So, a big hi to 'adagio'.

HI, ADAGIO !  :)

:P

;D

Subject: Re: Encourage new members thread

Written By: adagio on 04/06/08 at 10:28 pm

Well, I got a message from 'some body' on another site. 'Hey, you're supposed to be encouraging me on that OTHER site.

On a totally unrelated note  ::) .......... I notice that we have a new member here. Her name is 'adagio'. Sounds 'vaguely' familiar.

So, a big hi to 'adagio'.

That was fast...hi.. ;D

HI, ADAGIO !  :)

;D

Written By: Mr. Mister on 04/07/08 at 12:35 am

Hello ... what's this !    ??? 

3197 Posts in 218 Topics by 44 Members. Latest Member:  snozberries 

TWO new members, in one day !  :o    :o    :o

As it turns out both female ! Both virgins ! (at the moment !    :o ).

Should I 'break them in' ?    ???    :-\  ::)

Well, I will karma them both here, though I suspect they WOULDN'T mind if I 'negative karma'd them here' .... since it's called a 'poke' here ..... and I THINK they might  just love to be 'poked'. Watch out for my poker 'stick' 

:o

;D

Written By: Mr. Mister on 04/07/08 at 12:39 am

Oh. I can't actually do that to snoz ... till she actually makes a post here. That'll teach her ?    :-\  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 04/11/08 at 5:47 pm

I'm trying to remember who's here from there.

I have the same name on both boards, but some on here don't.

Written By: Mr. Mister on 04/12/08 at 12:03 am

I'm trying to remember who's here from there.

I have the same name on both boards, but some on here don't.

Well, I know for sure who 'Jerk Off' and 'White Ant' are. Haven't done enough research into 'Girl next door' ... but have a strong suspicion ... although might be someone else. I'm sure I can work it out for myself. In any event .... doesn't take much to deduce she AIN'T in any fan club I might have .....    ::)

Yeah that last  smiley .. meant to be the 'Roll eyes' one ... but obviously still not fixed !  >:(  :(  :'(

Somebody here using 'nally's' avatar .... but believe that's just a 'piss take' .... concluded was  somebody else, when I last read their posts ........

Some new / would be members .... in PM's to me ... seem to have indicated problems getting activated here. The last thing you need, when you're apparently trying to encourage new posters.

I wonder if thats happened to snoz too (?) .... not that now's a good time ........

Written By: Step-chan on 04/12/08 at 6:09 pm

Well, I know for sure who 'Jerk Off' and 'White Ant' are. Haven't done enough research into 'Girl next door' ... but have a strong suspicion ... although might be someone else. I'm sure I can work it out for myself. In any event .... doesn't take much to deduce she AIN'T in any fan club I might have .....    ::)

Yeah that last  smiley .. meant to be the 'Roll eyes' one ... but obviously still not fixed !  >:(  :(  :'(

Somebody here using 'nally's' avatar .... but believe that's just a 'piss take' .... concluded was  somebody else, when I last read their posts ........

Some new / would be members .... in PM's to me ... seem to have indicated problems getting activated here. The last thing you need, when you're apparently trying to encourage new posters.

I wonder if thats happened to snoz too (?) .... not that now's a good time ........

I noticed that with the rolling eye smily as well.

Some of the members on the other board I converse with more often are too young for this board.

Written By: Mr. Mister on 04/15/08 at 12:56 am

Well, I've done just a tiny bit of independent homework ... and see my suspicions on GND were spot on. Must've been her willingness / eagerness to 'poke' me .... that were part of the equation ! Where's that 'roll eye' smiley when you need it ... yeah no doubt STILL not working right !  :(

Anyway .... all I can say is ...    :P

;D

Written By: NaughtyLibrarian on 09/17/08 at 5:39 pm

I've been encouraged.  lol  And got my verification problem worked out.

I can tell you where all the naughty books with the naughty pictures are located in the library.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/18/08 at 3:08 pm

I've been encouraged.  lol  And got my verification problem worked out.

I can tell you where all the naughty books with the naughty pictures are located in the library.  ;)

Like, "Lady Chatterley's Lover", "Lolita", or "Fanny Hill"?  ;)

Cat

Written By: NaughtyLibrarian on 09/18/08 at 7:18 pm

Like, "Lady Chatterley's Lover", "Lolita", or "Fanny Hill"?  ;)

Cat

Indeed!  Also a favorite modern novel, Butterfly by Katheryn Harvey.
lol  I could show you the favorite books of the 10-years old boys that are just giggling in the stacks.  Namely the 70s-era hot-tub book with the pictures of nakey men and women relaxing in the tubs.  lol  That and the pop-up anatomy book that was in the kids' section (until it got destroyed from too much...erm...handling by the little ones.)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...