Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Breast Implants

Written By: Sugar Kane on 01/21/08 at 5:51 pm

What you guys think about it?

I used to be really against it 'cause i always thought they looked really fake,lately i've changed my opinion a little,i saw a lot of women who had it and are a lot happier now. But i'm not talkin huge freaky baloons but more like proportional to a woman's body type.

Here's a cool quiz to do,sorry about the scary cancer stuff but that's why i found it :-\

http://www.controlledmedia.com/pages/breastaugmentation.htm

I got 4 wrong btw

Subject: Re: Breast Implants

Written By: jerkoff on 01/21/08 at 6:04 pm

What you guys think about it?

I used to be really against it 'cause i always thought they looked really fake,lately i've changed my opinion a little,i saw a lot of women who had it and are a lot happier now. But i'm not talkin huge freaky baloons but more like proportional to a woman's body type.

Here's a cool quiz to do,sorry about the scary cancer stuff but that's why i found it :-\

http://www.controlledmedia.com/pages/breastaugmentation.htm

I got 4 wrong btw

I've never seen a good boob job.  By that I mean a boob job where I didn't scream fake!

I know there's some new techniques where they put the saline behind more fat so they don't feel like rocks, but I have no idea if it's effective or not.

Clearly when it's done to replace what's remove due to breast cancer, I think that's an excellent side effect of the plastic surgery market.  By which I mean that the advances being made for a bunch of vain people, are helping those with a legitimate need.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/22/08 at 4:10 pm

I am lucky because the Goddess has blessed me with something a lot of women only dream about. However, I'm not going to judge a woman who wants to improve on Mother Nature. I know this woman who has NOTHING-and I mean NOTHING. Carlos has more than this woman does. I also think that if a woman has lost one or both of her breasts to cancer, then having reconstruction surgery can only add to her recovery. But, I have also seen women who go overboard with it. They may have been 32B to begin with and want to go up to a 40DD. That is a bit ridiculous. They don't realize that by doing that, they are only adding to some health problems they may have in the future. I have know a couple of women who had breast reduction done. 1 was a young woman-about 19 years old. She told that since the operation, she didn't have back pain anymore. The other woman was my aunt-who had major headaches. (Not sure if the operation helped her.)

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/22/08 at 7:31 pm

Both Carlos & I did the same 70% but we got different ones wrong (but some the same).

Cat

Written By: virgo69 on 01/23/08 at 11:20 pm

I've sometimes thought about getting a slight enhancement done. I am not particularly big in the boob department (though I've not had any complaints).  Ideally I'd go back to the size I was when I was breastfeeding.  Two cups sizes larger would suit me.

Check for new replies or respond here...