Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's up with masturbation?

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/16/08 at 1:11 am

Something we all noticed at puberty:
Everybody does it.  Everybody knows everybody else does it.  But it's a social taboo to talk about doing it and to get caught doing it is the most embarrassing thing in the world. 

The great myth:  If you're getting laid, you don't masturbate.  I never found my frequency changed much whether I was or I wasn't.  However, this seems to be the big reason why guys deny masturbating.  Maybe things are different for females.

Shame: It's a sin to spill your seed.  That's what the church said.  God frowns upon masturbation.  The church is obviously the biggest culprit in the taboo.  I never understood this.  If God didn't want us to masturbate, she wouldn't have made our arms so long!
:D

But seriously, the church also condemned premarital sex just as vigorously, but nobody gives a fuck about that anymore.  In fact, getting laid as early and as often as possible is a badge of the Alpha Male.  Yeah, there's still that double standard for women.  A girl gets called a slut for exactly the same thing a guy gets a slap on the back and a round of beers for!  That's changing with stuff like "Sex and the City."

Yet masturbation is still stigmatized.

I noticed one amusing thing on the 'net.  Anonymity obviates discretion.  Guys who would belt you in the mouth for suggesting they jerk off will go online with the screen name "Hand Solo"!
:D

Subject: Re: What's up with masturbation?

Written By: Step-chan on 01/16/08 at 7:23 pm

In fact, getting laid as early and as often as possible is a badge of the Alpha Male.  Yeah, there's still that double standard for women.  A girl gets called a slut for exactly the same thing a guy gets a slap on the back and a round of beers for!  That's changing with stuff like "Sex and the City."

Which is hypocritical of anyone to do, since I think any man that has sex with alot of women is just as much of a slut as any woman that does alot of men.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/17/08 at 2:29 am

Also a badge of child support!

Hey, the star quarterback at 30 has a beer gut and pays child support to three different broads!
:P

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/08 at 4:05 am

It's very weird. Also, when I first jacked off urine not semen came out. Is that common?

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 01/20/08 at 5:14 am

It's very weird. Also, when I first jacked off urine not semen came out. Is that common?

Unless your piping is screwed-up I don't see how that's possible...

Written By: Step-chan on 01/20/08 at 3:23 pm

Hey, the star quarterback at 30 has a beer gut and pays child support to three different broads!
:P

Makes me glad I don't try to get laid like how guys in bars do.

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 01/20/08 at 5:37 pm

Are you sure you didn't just, go pee?  :P

Written By: Sugar Kane on 01/21/08 at 5:56 pm

For us nothing's up!!!

Don't believe any of the talk ::) girls do it as much as the guys. And the upside is that we can be a lot more sneaky ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 01/21/08 at 6:43 pm

For us nothing's up!!!

Don't believe any of the talk ::) girls do it as much as the guys. And the upside is that we can be a lot more sneaky ;)

Yeah, the vagina being internal is a definite advantage. Us guys, a different story of course.... with our main part being on the outside. :D

I remember reading something about sexual attitudes throughout the ages along while back, it had a section on masturbation history which I found interesting. I'll post on it in alittle while.

Written By: Step-chan on 01/28/08 at 6:08 pm

Yeah, it would be pretty har..., err, difficult for a man to walk around with a Fleshlight on the end of his johnson.

Ant

:D ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/03/08 at 9:11 pm

Getting back to the what I was going to post...(And forgot to)

I was reading that in much older times, that some felt masturbation cause syphillus(as well as other diseases and problems)...

I even read of some strange devices* that were created to keep teenage boys from getting erections(I guess to keep them from temptation) as well as extreme measures taken if their kids didn't stop it.(castration for boys, I even read of a girl's clitoris being removed)

Edit*- Spike-lined ring

Check for new replies or respond here...