Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your Drug of Choice...

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 01/05/08 at 8:05 pm

Moving away from sex talk, and into another area deemed "unsuitable" for cleaner boards, here is a poll based on what particular drug or drugs you enjoy using.

You may select up to 10 options (obviously you can't pick 11 as the 11th choice is 'none'. And that wouldn't make sense), so if you smoke, drink alcohol and coffee, you can pick those 3.

Subject: Re: Your Drug of Choice...

Written By: Sugar Kane on 01/05/08 at 9:50 pm

I used to drink too much coffee and drank socially,as well as weed once a month or so...nowdays i take way more drugs than i ever could've imagined and alas not by choice ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/08 at 3:49 pm

I included tobacco even though it has been 3 months since I had any-but man do I want it. I use more caffeine-in the form of tea more than anything else. 

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 01/06/08 at 4:12 pm

Caffeine is my biggest choice.

A very very very distant second is alcohol.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/07/08 at 4:17 pm

I drink coffee or espresso every day.

My alcohol consumption averages 2 drinks a week (usually beer or wine, occasionally cocktails)

I do use cannabis sporadically.  I shouldn't because of my medical condition, dysthymic depression.  That's why I would never use it habitually.  I've done so for short stints in the past.  What happens is I become totally unmotivated, irritable, and then lapse into worse depression.  Thus, I never buy it or keep it in my house.  I just do it with friends, and if I can, go off by myself to listen to music.  I find cannabis helps me understand music better. 

Now, I know I'm not the only one around here who tokes....

I have never used tobacco.  The only other drugs that ever interested me are psychedelics; however, I decided in my youth never to use them because of my diagnoses of depression/anxiety.  Who knows?  I could take shrooms or acid and have meaningful and insightful experience but the risk of opening the gates of hell is to great!
:o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/07/08 at 4:47 pm

Now, I know I'm not the only one around here who tokes....

You knew that before.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 05/10/09 at 1:09 am

I'm pretty much a binge drinker.  Costco has cheap booze, and I usually buy a massive bottle that lasts me a month.  I won't drink all week, but I really REALLy indulge on the weekend.  I just finished off my Svedka this evening and am already thinking about next week's buying of booze.

Methinks I should bring this up with my psychologist. :P

Written By: MadameA on 05/26/09 at 3:18 am

I would personally try anything once, up to and including crack or meth, which are said to get oneself addicted the first time they use it, and have used marijuana, 'shrooms, Ativan tablets and LSD in the past, but my current favorite drugs are in this order: Alcohol, caffeine, sugar and tobacco.

Check for new replies or respond here...