Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Has anyone here ever been hit on by the someone of the same sex?

Written By: Step-chan on 12/22/07 at 5:57 pm

I've talked about this at the other place before, but never started a thread about it.

I've been hit on by men a bunch of times. Most of the time around the area I live in, once at work.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Subject: Re: Has anyone here ever been hit on by the someone of the same sex?

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 12/22/07 at 6:18 pm

Are you hitting on me? ???

Written By: Step-chan on 12/22/07 at 7:44 pm

Are you hitting on me? ???

No. I just asked if anyone(male or female) was ever hit on or asked out by someone the same gender.

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 12/22/07 at 11:33 pm

Ok then. ;D

No, don't think I have. But normally i wouldn't take much notice, I'd just think he was "being nice"  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/23/07 at 2:27 pm

Good topic (and a stroke). I can't say that I have but in college, I had a friend who was a lesbian. She knew that I was straight but I think she did have the hots for me but didn't act upon it. I am sure that people thought that I was a lesbian, too because we were seen together A LOT. But there was one time we were sitting on a bench at school. She was checking out some chick she had the hots for and I was checking a guy I had the hots for-and BTW, that guy was Carlos.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 12/23/07 at 6:50 pm

Ok then. ;D

No, don't think I have. But normally i wouldn't take much notice, I'd just think he was "being nice"  ::)

In my case, whenever a guy hit on me, it was about as subtle as being hit by a jackhammer most of the time.

The creepiest time was when I was walking downtown to catch a bus to go to work, it was about 6:30 A.M. I was in a sleepy eyed daze at that point(but awake enough to function) and this guy started asking me something as I was walking.

I didn't hear him that well at first, because I was still waking up. He asked me if I was the type that liked to fool around, then he told me he was 10 inches in length. I thought "Oh no, not again"(because it's happened to me enough times that it's become annoying). I told him that I'm a heterosexual. I think he said something along the lines of "oh okay" and then left.

Sometimes I wondered if he was really just trying to find someone who was gay just so he could beat them up or possibly kill them.*

*I started wondering that about a few of the times I was hit on. :o

Written By: Step-chan on 12/23/07 at 6:58 pm

Good topic (and a stroke). I can't say that I have but in college, I had a friend who was a lesbian. She knew that I was straight but I think she did have the hots for me but didn't act upon it. I am sure that people thought that I was a lesbian, too because we were seen together A LOT. But there was one time we were sitting on a bench at school. She was checking out some chick she had the hots for and I was checking a guy I had the hots for-and BTW, that guy was Carlos.  ;)

Cat

A co-worker of mine is gay, at least I think he is. I never really asked because I'm not worried about it. I know he never hit on me personally.

There was one time at work that a bisexual customer came through the line, I asked him if he wanted paper or plastic. He said he didn't care, then told me he was bisexual. I just laughed alittle(albiet alittle nervously). He left. The cashier then told me "I think he was being serious, I think he likes you". This situation was one of the easier ones to deal, although still alittle of a surprise, due to the fact that most strangers don't give out info like that.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/24/07 at 6:22 pm

I just think sometimes...

Why can't girls do that more often?  :-\

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate homosexuals. But my sexual orientation doesn't go that way.

My luck is extremely twisted.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 12/24/07 at 6:57 pm

Yeah, but I was in a gay bar, so what do you expect? 

My gay friend Scott told me a lot of straight guys hang out there, so don't worry, he was F.O.S. 

I just wish women hit on me like that!
::)

Written By: Step-chan on 12/26/07 at 7:01 pm

Yeah, but I was in a gay bar, so what do you expect? 

My gay friend Scott told me a lot of straight guys hang out there, so don't worry, he was F.O.S. 

I just wish women hit on me like that!
::)

A friend of moms tried to convince her to go to a lesbian bar and told her that they could tell if someone is gay or straight(Similiar to what your friend said). My mom didn't go.

I agree that it's B.S. when a gay friend says that they won't hit on you or they can tell if someone is straight or not by signals... Otherwise they wouldn't have hit on me. ::)

Written By: jerkoff on 12/27/07 at 1:41 pm

never hit on by anyone gay, but called gay a lot...  :D

several times I heard from people they thought I really was gay, due to a large amount of time between girlfriends... that's annoying really.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/27/07 at 4:10 pm

never hit on by anyone gay, but called gay a lot...  :D

several times I heard from people they thought I really was gay, due to a large amount of time between girlfriends... that's annoying really.

I've been called gay(Actually it was fa***t) by kids of ignorant neighbors.

Theresa(a co-worker of mine) told me that her husband thinks I'm gay. This pissed off my grandfather when I told him what she said. He said "How can you let people talk to you like that?"

On a side note: I censored the gay slur because I'm not sure what can be said on here.

Written By: jerkoff on 12/27/07 at 4:30 pm

There is no profanity filter here.

Ant

though I'm tempted to copy the asshole = Ashcroft one... though after Gonzales, Ashcroft doesn't look like nearly as huge an asshole

Written By: Step-chan on 12/27/07 at 9:12 pm

There is no profanity filter here.

Ant

I don't like using that word... Although I have said it sometimes before.

Wait a minute. I think I used it when I posted lyrics of Buffy's Pregnant/Class of 86 on the song lyric thread I started here. I'll check.

Edit: I was wrong, I censored it.

Check for new replies or respond here...