Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cunnilingus Anyone?

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/19/07 at 5:48 pm

Whatsamatter, nobody licks the peach around here..?  Personally, I love-love-love tickling the kitten and putting it through it's paces!  I could go down on her 'till the cows come home.  I love to watch her vagina swell and change color and shape as she moves from one stage into the next.  Support your local vagina and the person attatched to it... 

Guys and gals, what say you..?

Subject: Re: Cunnilingus Anyone?

Written By: Step-chan on 11/19/07 at 7:48 pm

I have no experience in sex(minus myself, which doesn't count)... So I don't know what it's like to do that....

Of course, that statement makes it very obvious that I'm a virgin.

:-[

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 11/19/07 at 9:42 pm

Meh, I know of a guy on another forum I visit who's still a virgin at 33.

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/20/07 at 12:56 am

I have no experience in sex(minus myself, which doesn't count)... So I don't know what it's like to do that....

Of course, that statement makes it very obvious that I'm a virgin.

:-[

That's a problem for some and not for others...

We're all experts in our own forms of self torture, so don't waste your time looking at the next man like he's one up on you... ;)

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/21/07 at 12:29 am

It would appear I'm the only one... ???

I guess it's an acquired taste...

Happy Turkey Day..!

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/23/07 at 3:37 pm

I love giving oral to the missus... even got some good face-sitting last night from her.  :P :P :P

Happy Thanksgiving to all here.

Ant

That's the spirit, Ant..! ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/07 at 7:58 pm

That's a problem for some and not for others...

We're all experts in our own forms of self torture, so don't waste your time looking at the next man like he's one up on you... ;)

I'm not exactly doing that per say. Was just alittle embarrassed is all.

I am curious as to what it's to give oral to woman.

Meh, I know of a guy on another forum I visit who's still a virgin at 33.

That's three years older than me.

Now this is making me think of the 40 year old virgin.(I have something saved on youtube where they used video game characters and dubbed in a part of it, I'll have to find it) I could see if I could get a better result on google.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/07 at 8:15 pm

Found it:

Hey, Andy, don't let him
bother you. It's okay
not to have sex.

Not everybody
is a pussy magnet.

What are you?  25?

I'm 40.

Holy shit, man.
You've got to get on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJYF4NsaUx0

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/24/07 at 5:00 am

I'm not exactly doing that per say. Was just alittle embarrassed is all.

I am curious as to what it's to give oral to woman.

What it's like?  From my side, I love it more than actual intercourse.  Some women dig it, some seem indifferent like an ex girlfriend of mine.  Maybe I wasn't doing it right but I was clueless as to what, exactly, she wanted because she had this hang-up about verbalizing, comes to sex...

I love vaginas.  They're as unique as fingerprints; big ones, small ones, pink ones, purple ones.  Ones with long labia, ones with short labia.  Ones with prominent clitoris, others with what appear to be none.  Bushy ones, bald ones.  They are a symbol of life and the clitoris glans is perched proudly, nay smugly, atop her mons veneris (Mound of Venus) daring you to do something about it. When manipulated according to HER desires you, in a way, can touch the very core of her soul.  I, in turn, feed upon that like a parasite.  Sorry, I tend to get all Zen about it...

Unfortunately, what she actually feels, the sensations she actually experiences, are like learning what life was like in ancient times - we have a rough idea, as men, but it's still evasive and just beyond our fingertips...

Written By: virgo69 on 11/26/07 at 12:33 pm

This is definitely my favourite. When my husband gets it right it is wonderful.  You'd think by now he'd have it sorted (we've been together for 18 years) but he still occasionally seems to forget where everything is located.  I just tell him he needs more practice!  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/26/07 at 8:21 pm

What it's like?  From my side, I love it more than actual intercourse.  Some women dig it, some seem indifferent like an ex girlfriend of mine.  Maybe I wasn't doing it right but I was clueless as to what, exactly, she wanted because she had this hang-up about verbalizing, comes to sex...

I love vaginas.  They're as unique as fingerprints; big ones, small ones, pink ones, purple ones.  Ones with long labia, ones with short labia.  Ones with prominent clitoris, others with what appear to be none.  Bushy ones, bald ones.  They are a symbol of life and the clitoris glans is perched proudly, nay smugly, atop her mons veneris (Mound of Venus) daring you to do something about it. When manipulated according to HER desires you, in a way, can touch the very core of her soul.  I, in turn, feed upon that like a parasite.  Sorry, I tend to get all Zen about it...

Unfortunately, what she actually feels, the sensations she actually experiences, are like learning what life was like in ancient times - we have a rough idea, as men, but it's still evasive and just beyond our fingertips...

Zen Sex?

Sounds unique(in a good way).

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 11/26/07 at 9:57 pm

Did I leave anything out?  ;)

Ant

Out of what?
:P

C-lingus? One of my favorite things in the (w)hole wide world!

Strange thing is if I wasn't so insanely hetero, I'd probably find it disgusting.  In all other circumstances except women's bodies in a sexual fashion, I rate fleshy/body-fluidy stuff anywhere from icky to horrifying. 

Mind you, photographic images don't bother me.  The only thing I can't stand to look at is scat play, I can browse rotten.com without flinching, but shit pix--Noooooo!!!!

It is true I work in the medical field, but it's strictly clerical, I have no contact with patients.  I couldn't deal with the tactile and the olfactory.

Yes, I'm a cunnilingus fan, but I do no ass play.  Why not?  It's just a little further south.  Sorry no.  I have an aversion to the excretory.

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 12/02/07 at 1:11 am

That was fucking poetry, man. Stroke to you.

I love giving it more than intercourse too (though that's still great  ;)).

What I love most about cunnilingus is how the woman changes in a matter of minutes. At first, soft and slow movements are required, and she's not really *that* into it. Patience, young Skywalker. A little more lap here, a little more suck there, some special kisses, perhaps a bit of the tip of your nose on her clit, and things are coming along nicely now. Her thighs begin to squeeze around your head a bit more, her toes may curl a bit, her breathing deepens. She's moaning a bit, running her fingers through your hair, playing with her nipples. YOU are turned on for sure - but you can't go overboard with the clit lest you ruin the experience. Some deep cunny plunging with your tongue evokes a few cries of ecstacy - maybe you get your hair pulled a bit for the naughty effort. You quicken your rate and pressure a bit - you have a rhthym going. At this point you feel like you're standing on the train tracks and the train's coming - she's coming! "Harder.... faster... uhh UHH OOOH" you know the inevitable is going to happen: you're going to be at ground zero of a bed rattling orgasm and the cause of it. Her grip on you gets tighter: she's NOT letting you go. Breathing gets harder for you and more rapid and shallow for her. She finally reaches nirvana, arching her back off the bed as if struck by a live electrical wire. Her body convulses and shakes, unintelligible sounds eminate from her mouth, her thighs choking you like a python. She finally collapses in a quivering heap of woman and releases her grips on you. "WOW! What the fuck did I just cause?" briefly crosses your mind.  Who cares, you caused it. You encourage her to lie still, to let the endorphins course through her body, unimpeded by any more physical exertion. It was an ordeal to reach the summit: rest is in order... until the next round anyway. You lay in bed happy with that unique and wonderful scent on your face: the scratches and pulled scalp can be tended to later.

Did I leave anything out?  ;)

Ant

Nothing left out but the afterglow.  You got it covered like exterior flat..!

Written By: Suq Madiq on 12/10/07 at 12:38 am

I dig giving it, even moreso when my lady gets off on it.  8)

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 12/10/07 at 2:53 am

That's a definate plus...

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/16/08 at 12:53 am

Learn the right techniques and she'll remember it for the rest of her life.  She might not stay with you forever, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing she'll miss it 'coz her husband don't know diddly!
;)

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/17/08 at 2:25 am

Amen!

Also, look before you lick. Not that I've had it, but an STD of the mouth would be an especially bad thing!

Ant

And amen to that!  Some of those infections never go away.  The problem is things like HPV may be asymptomatic.  You can't tell by visual inspection.  You'd have to have a pap smear kit and the clinical knowledge to analyze it. Not terribly romantic!
:D

Dental dams?  I'd rather call the whole thing off.  Remembering a root canal wouldn't be a big turn-on!  Thus CL is not on the menu for a one night stand situation.  Look before you lick.  Know before you blow!
;)

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 01/19/08 at 6:16 am

Mouth STDs?  Golly guys...

For heavens sake don't go diving your local crackwhore LOL..!

Look before you lick.  Wasn't that one of Nancy Reagan's slogans?  I gotta get that on a t-shirt... ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 01/19/08 at 7:23 pm

Look before you lick.  Know before you blow!
;)

LOL

(So true)

Karma.

Check for new replies or respond here...