Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Politicans that have hypocritical stances on sex

Written By: jerkoff on 10/31/07 at 9:00 pm

Anti-Gay Rights GOP State Rep Caught Cross-Dressing With Male Hookers
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/66570/

I don't care that he's gay or a tranny.  Hate the fact that he constantly votes against gay rights and clearly is in the closet.

can we make a list of all these assholes?

Subject: Re: Politicans that have hypocritical stances on sex

Written By: Step-chan on 10/31/07 at 10:25 pm

It would be a incredibly long list... That's for sure.

Written By: Jessica on 11/01/07 at 10:31 am

Larry Craig. :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/01/07 at 11:14 am

I agree. If they are gay-fine. If they are bisexual-fine. If they are trisexual (they will try anything)-fine. But I really hate those people who are still in the closet and act so righteous by denying people who are NOT in the closet basic rights.  And then when they are caught, they always cry, "I'm not gay! I'm not gay!"  Methinks he protest too much.

Cat

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 11/02/07 at 9:41 pm

Well, I think lots of guys who are driven to become leaders have HUGE libidos in general, and some of them have kinky tastes as well.

Aside from the hypocrisy, what Larry Craig did doesn't really bother me much.  It's not like Tom DeLay fucking pubescent sex slaves on Saipan.  I mean, Craig was just looking for a little anonymous nookie with another consenting adult.  In fact, the infedility is more offensive to me than the fact that he was trying to get it on in a public lavoratory.  Most guys don't want to deal with that when they go in to take a leak, so it's against the penal code!  However, when you get married, you make a promise.  When you fuck around, you break that promise.
::)

Written By: Jessica on 11/03/07 at 6:07 pm

This wasn't a politician, but I heard a story about some Catholic school principal who was caught prostituting himself in alley to some guys. The best part was that he was in full on drag. Even better than that was that he was one of those "homosexuality is wrong" peoples. HA!

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 11/06/07 at 5:44 pm

I'm sure most do. It's always the far right, ultra conservatives who end up having to step down or be prosecuted due to their weird sex life. I can't think of any New Zealand politicians of note, but who'd wanna fuck with any of them anyway?

Written By: Step-chan on 11/07/07 at 3:05 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of politicians who are not hypocritical when it comes to sex?

;D

Ant

It's be a quick list at that.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 11/14/07 at 11:51 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of politicians who are not hypocritical when it comes to sex?

;D

Ant

Let's see, Larry Flynt ran for president in '84, does that count?
:D

In the old days it was with rare exception men who got powerful in politics and most of these powerful men had "mistresses," and everybody including the the wife, the public, and the church looked the other way.  A moralist was still free to moralize to the masses while maintaining the "mistress" relationship.  Today we call it hypocrisy, fifty years ago, it was just the way the mop flops.

Mind you, if a politician of yore was caught with a schoolboy, a sheep, or some cheap tart from the corner (or all three at once and a bottle of gin), then it was scandalous.  The mistress was pretty much the only allowance. 

I'm sure most do. It's always the far right, ultra conservatives who end up having to step down or be prosecuted due to their weird sex life. I can't think of any New Zealand politicians of note, but who'd wanna fuck with any of them anyway?

As George Carlin used to say, "Ever notice how people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck anyway?"
Always a hit with the crowd that one. It's a lot funnier the way George says it.

Check for new replies or respond here...