Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello y'all ! You dirty so and so's ! You should be ashamed of urselves! (lol!)

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/28/07 at 12:52 am

Well, thanks to a certain member (you know who you are ... ) I've found my way to this 'underground' version of that other messageboard. Looks like I might be able to cut loose even more ... so ... 'heaven help you all !'  :D ;D

Below is a cartoon I think might be a bit too racy for the other board. Hopefully it's ok for this area.

I like this one ...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3125/bikieew6.gif
Yes, very 'racy'  :P :D
;D

Subject: Re: Hello y'all ! You dirty so and so's ! You should be ashamed of urselves! (lo

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/28/07 at 1:08 am

Name:  Mr. Mister
Position: Virgin
Kama Sutra: +0/-0
Date Registered: Today at 12:19:57 am
Last Active: Today at 12:59:00 am

What ?! I'm a 'Virgin' ?  ???  :o

Well .. . certainly 'anally' .... I'm pleased to report my asshole has remained off limits to any men thus far ! ... AND I intend to keep it that way !  >:( ;D

As long as I can stay out of jail .... I've got a reasonable chance of that (especially now that I'm 'old meat'  :'( ) . Hey .... on 'second thoughts' ... maybe I should experiment ? Explore my 'feminine side' ? Hmm. Anyone want to try out  a 'tight fit'  ???  ;) ;D

Subject: Re: Hello y'all ! You dirty so and so's ! You should be ashamed of urselves! (lo

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/28/07 at 1:46 pm

Uh oh. I think we all are in trouble.  ;) ;D ;D

Welcome.

Cat

Subject: Re: Hello y'all ! You dirty so and so's ! You should be ashamed of urselves! (lol!)

Written By: Step-chan on 10/28/07 at 4:40 pm

The anime fanatic?

Ashamed? Surely you jest... :D :) ;)

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/28/07 at 6:44 pm

Welcome to the boards, Alan!

The cartoon is okay... if you want to post anything more explicit (picture wise), it has to be in the pix and flix board.

Ant

Hey !  8)

I got away with that one.  ;D

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/28/07 at 6:50 pm

Uh oh. I think we all are in trouble.  ;) ;D ;D

Welcome.

Cat

Cheers Cat ! Wow .. I've been reading some of your posts here. I didn't believe you were THAT kooky ! A 'husband and wife' team ... posting their exploits ... in intimate detail. Now, that strikes ME as bizarre !  :o ;D

I hope Carlos won't be looking to beat me up when I say .. 'your avatar' gets me HOT HOT HOT !  :D ;D ;)

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/28/07 at 6:53 pm

The anime fanatic?

Ashamed? Surely you jest... :D :) ;)

I jest 99.99 % of the time. So, I'd say there's a 'slight' chance you're right on this occasion.  :P :D ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/07 at 11:35 am

Cheers Cat ! Wow .. I've been reading some of your posts here. I didn't believe you were THAT kooky ! A 'husband and wife' team ... posting their exploits ... in intimate detail. Now, that strikes ME as bizarre !  :o ;D

I hope Carlos won't be looking to beat me up when I say .. 'your avatar' gets me HOT HOT HOT !  :D ;D ;)

That avatar is Julie Newmar so Carlos probably won't be offended-now Julie Newmar's husband on the other hand.... :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 11/06/07 at 5:39 pm

Oh ,fuck!

I just wanted to say the word "fuck". Carry on as you were.  :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/06/07 at 7:29 pm

Oh ,fuck!

I just wanted to say the word "fuck". Carry on as you were.  :D

For that, I stroke you.

Cat

Subject: Re: Hello y'all ! You dirty so and so's ! You should be ashamed of urselves! (lol!)

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 11/26/07 at 10:16 pm

Welcome Mister!

Check for new replies or respond here...