Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: They're all assholes!

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/20/07 at 8:37 pm

Eureka comrades!

I've figured it out: Dan Rather, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Relly, Michael Moore, Alan Colmes, and Alan Fucking Colmes!  They're always like that growing up.  The thug bullies in the 6th grade playground, the smarmy cheerleader rich girls, what have you, so what get used to them having their way with us!

So I'm watching this documentary about just that, "Orwell is Turning in his Grave, and I thinks to myself, "Michelle Malkin?  She's just an asshole, that's all.  She's just an asshole and everybody knows it....and yet????

So, I'm thinking: We let'em do it to us now like they did it in the 6th grade, they have us chasing our fucking lunch money!  THEY'RE ALL JUST ASSHOLES and we let 'em do it!  Our problem, baby, you can talk to me, like the fickle American girls in those Dairy Queen romances, the guy in the back seat always wants one thing...wouldn't you say?????

Subject: Re: They're all assholes!

Written By: Bobo on 09/22/07 at 9:27 pm

Maddox is a modern-day genius. The first time I saw what he had to say, I actually realized how people were shit-scared to actually say what they think about stuff. A refreshing jolt of realism, even though I don't understand a word of the politics which he talks about.

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 09/22/07 at 10:15 pm

Yes, Maddox is awesome!  ;D

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/25/07 at 10:39 pm

Bill O'Reilly just said "People used to listen to classical music and now they're on the Internet searching for the slimiest stuffy they can find!"

Well, Billy-Boy, I listen to classical music while I search the Internet for the slimiest stuff I can find!

That's what these "culture warriors" don't get.  You know why they don't get it?  Because they're all assholes!

See, it doesn't have to be one or the other, you can have both:
Discussion on the twelve-tone scale and Dirty Sanchez jokes!

That's what I loved about Alfred Hitchcock.  He was a totally sick motherfucker with a genteel demeanor!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

OK, now this guy's a modern day Moses!  He's coming down from the mountain with the fucking truth...the fucking truth about Macs and Mac users.

(present Mac users excluded.........

.....NOT!)
;D

Yes, Mac users are like Vegans:
They won't shut the fuck up!

Sometimes you get a twofer!  A MacVegan.  The state should issue license to kill motherfuckers with such a comorbidity for the general health of society!

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/25/07 at 10:47 pm

Stroke for a good rant. You might like this site (well past its prime now, but there are still some funny writes to be found):

http://maddox.xmission.com/

The guy in the backseat wants to ride shotgun next time! Modern cars are freaking cramp wagons for adults if you have to sit in the back.

Ant

Uh, I just re-read that and it don't make a lick of sense.  The other night I had some of that...funny stuff in a little white paper....and so you can charge me with P.U.I.

Good fucking grief!
:-LIFE IMITATES ALICE COOPER:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2007-07/31532068.jpg

This is Christy Freeman, age 37, of Ocean City, MD.  At least four dead fetuses have been found around her property and the forensic pathologists are still trying to make heads or tails out of a bucket of other remains.  The fetuses are hers.  She pumps 'em.  She dumps 'em.  I know my biology.  You know what this means? 

She ^ can get laid easier than I can!

(screaming like Sam Kinison) Ohhh!  Ooooaaahhh!  It's not fair!  It's not fucking fair!

And she's got a boyfriend living with her, you know, to keep the fun factory running.  Then again, you hook up with this broad, and you don't dare break it off with her!  You start sleeping with one eye open, mister! 

The big hub-bub to-do is that she can't be charged with anything.  It just so happens to be legal to eat your own kittens!

I think she and John Waters need to talk.  There's a screenplay here, maybe co-directed by John Waters and Wes Craven!

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/25/07 at 11:05 pm

Posting Under the Influence, lol.

It did make some sense: Bill O Reilly is still an asshole, yes?  ;)

Ant

What part of THEY'RE ALL ASSHOLES do you not understand!?  If "asshole" wasn't a wide-spread epithet for a mean, obnoxious, vile person, it would have to be coined just for Bill Orally and the rest of the FOX knob-gobblers!
:P

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/25/07 at 11:12 pm

You're the one who just said your post made no sense - I thought perhaps you'd included a non-asshole amongst the list of assholes or something... or were you referring to my reply of that post as not making a lick of sense?  ??? ???

Ant

Oh, that part made sense.  It was other parts, especially the "Dairy Queen romance" thing at the end.  I dunno where I was going with that, my brain was on the skillet!

Check for new replies or respond here...