Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Party Time!

Written By: Red Ant on 09/10/07 at 10:52 pm

This thread is for your drinking and party stories!

I'll post some of mine later on.

Subject: Re: Party Time!

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/11/07 at 12:40 am

When I'm back out here, I'll post a few for ya...including Medieval Parties- After Hours!

Subject: Re: Party Time!

Written By: Jessica on 09/22/07 at 3:50 pm

That is way fucked up. I think he could have taken them both out and no court would have convicted him. But that's just me. :P

My party stories usually involve my crazy Mexican family. Last New Year's Eve, my aunt threw a big assed party to celebrate her birthday, my dad's birthday (they're twins, duh ;D), and my other uncle's birthday. The place was packed full of people, most of them getting shitfaced. My aunt, my cousin, and I were having a contest to see who could do the most shots of tequila. My aunt won. :D And then there was the food, and the dancing, and the partying even more when it hit midnight. Good times. Even Jason was out there dancing in his little New Year's hat.

Then there was the other time that I pissed off my uncle's friend. My uncle (who is the biggest lush in California) had a bottle of good brandy. Him and his friend were drinking away and my uncle asked me if I wanted some. Being me (alcoholic in training), I said sure. My uncle's friend was like, "Ladies shouldn't be drinking the hard stuff." I told him I guess I wasn't a lady and proceeded to drink a quarter of the bottle and then polished off a couple of beers. Jackass. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...