Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Has interest in this site already disappeared?

Written By: jerkoff on 09/10/07 at 9:12 pm

It's already starting to look like the last time, where there was a huge initial flurry of activity, and then everyone got bored and stopped coming over.

It's going to be hard getting a new site going from scratch, since we can't rely on a lot of promotion from an existing site.  WhatFreaks hasn't got much audience right now either. 

If you like the idea of this site, you need to help spread the word around a bit.

Subject: Re: Has interest in this site already disappeared?

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/10/07 at 10:24 pm

so we try to put shit up on my space?

Written By: jerkoff on 09/11/07 at 9:37 am

so we try to put shit up on my space?

Anywhere you want, though if you don't want people to know you post here, maybe not so much.

Written By: whistledog on 09/11/07 at 10:41 am

I would think any sex related board would slow down in traffic.  I mean once you've discussed all your sex secrets and sexual desires, what's left?

On a messageboard I used to belong to long ago, they had what was called "The Love Lounge", a secret sex room that was only visible to those who had access.  Everything went on in there ... Sex talk, nude pictures, etc.  Though I never went there that much, it was a success because it was already apart of a major messageboard

Written By: whistledog on 09/11/07 at 10:42 am

I just noticed MaxwellSmart now appears as a guest.  I guess interest in this place is fading fast  :'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/11/07 at 11:06 am

I still check in daily, but yes..it does seem like there is less of a crowd.

I check daily, too. In fact, I usually leave a window open here (as I do with another message board) and keep checking back from time to time.

Cat

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/11/07 at 11:29 am

I check in here, quite often, also.

I've dropped a hint or two, but we have to be patient.

Written By: Matthias on 09/11/07 at 6:34 pm

I still drop by whenever I'm bored, like now... I'm in my computer class, and it's so boring, because I know everything about computers already. Well... Not everything, but the basics.

Written By: Bobo on 09/11/07 at 7:22 pm

I love this place, but I occasionally do stuff at the same time as being here, making it hard for me to post super-regularly.

Written By: Suq Madiq on 09/11/07 at 8:48 pm

I check it out daily after work and on weekends.

Written By: Tam on 09/11/07 at 10:16 pm

I loved this place when it first started. Still love this place... but lately I have started battling insomnia again so the timeframe I was on before (when the son was in bed) is now when I should be in bed too. I still plan on participating, and I read all the threads, I would hope this place doesn't die out...

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 09/12/07 at 5:30 am

I'm usually too busy with school during the week. Fridays-Sundays is when I'm most online.

Written By: whistledog on 09/12/07 at 1:18 pm

Now that I'm working, I may be hittign this place less and less.  I work all night, and sleep all day.  I barely have time to slap my sausage anymore  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/13/07 at 11:49 am

Everytime I log on...I am the only one here....nearly every single time. :-\

Me, too.  :'( :'( :'(

As Weird Al said, I feel that "I am stranded alone at the gas station of love and I have to use the self-service pumps."

Cat

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/13/07 at 11:56 am

Me, too.  :'( :'( :'(

As Weird Al said, I feel that "I am stranded alone at the gas station of love and I have to use the self-service pumps."

Cat

Same here.

Written By: jerkoff on 09/13/07 at 8:33 pm

There are new threads and a new board. Just because there aren't 10 of us on like the first few days doesn't make 'em any less interesting.

Ant

there's also less than 30 people signed up, and maybe half of those people haven't returned in a few days now either.

I'm willing to give it some time, but ultimately, if there's not many people here, there won't be many posts.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/14/07 at 11:49 pm

I just noticed MaxwellSmart now appears as a guest.  I guess interest in this place is fading fast  :'(

Ahem!

As I said earlier, I'm not sexually active.  I don't like the words celibate, it's prissy. Chastity?  That's for nuns or something.  No, I'm just single and not looking.  For sure I'll open for business again, but I'm in no hurry. 

Thus, I can talk about sex/relationships I had in the past, but any discussion of current events for me would be bullshit.  A lot of guys do that.  I'm not one of them.

I'm also interested in discussing issues of sexuality in our culture, many of which are not tittilating and fun.  If that's not something others want to do, I don't want to impose it.  However, without discussion and debate of issues and values, there's only so far you can go with the subject of sex.

Written By: Jessica on 09/17/07 at 9:25 pm

I'm here again, I was in the process of moving and waiting for the asses at SBC to flip a switch (two weeks to do that? Slackers). They have, and I'm here, but it might take me a couple of days to get back in the swing of things.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/20/07 at 9:03 pm

I'll be starting threads on occassion(soon on the pix board). ;D

I tend to drop by on a almost daily basis to check in, if I find something I want to post in, I do it.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 10/22/07 at 9:15 pm

As opposed to a general discussion board, I have to be in a certain mood to drop by for a visit here.  I wasn't here at all for the past couple of weeks.  Been under a lot of stress, now alleviated somewhat, so the Nasty Penguins board is more agreeable!

Check for new replies or respond here...