Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Personal Sex Oddities?

Written By: Red Ant on 09/10/07 at 8:02 pm

What kinds of odd things are there about you, things that you think are not the norm?

Subject: Re: Personal Sex Oddities?

Written By: DocWoody on 09/10/07 at 8:38 pm

I have trouble screwing in hot tubs because I'm so hot natured that my body needs an outlet for the heat.  If I'm overheated my body feels distress and that's not conducive to getting it up.  If I'm going to "drill for undersea oil" I prefer cold water climates.

Also, although I harbor no ambition to get laid with a guy, I still think cocks are cool looking and think they should show them on TV more often.

Ever heard of a "she-cock?" An enlarged clitoris due to abnormal hormone levels in utero or during puberty?  It's not a dick.  It's a clit.  It's not a shemale thing.  I'd blow one.  But hmm, what could a girl fuck with a 2 inch clit?  My nostril?  What would we call that, a nose-job?  ;D

Written By: DitaVonTease on 09/11/07 at 3:45 pm

I can have an orgasm by just having my nipples played with.  :-\

Written By: Sugar Kane on 09/11/07 at 4:34 pm

I can have an orgasm by just having my nipples played with.   :-\

Not so odd,friend! I can orgasm without any touch at all,and it's a wonderful thing ;)

Written By: Sugar Kane on 09/13/07 at 5:29 pm

My mind is very,very powerful ;)

Written By: Jessica on 09/17/07 at 10:19 pm

My clit is sensitive. If you rub it the wrong way, I will hurt you. ;D

My neck is a hot spot for me. Kiss and rub your lips against it and I will have an orgasm.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/18/07 at 7:00 pm

I can have an orgasm by just having my nipples played with.  :-\

Boy, I wish I could do that!
;)

The ancient Greek philosopher, Diogenes the Cynic, once commented, if only it were as easy to slake hunger by rubbing the belly!
;D

I really, really despise the term "MILF" for what it implies.  Maybe the average male is more attracted to younger women than older ones; however, it is equal with me, though different.  A nubile 18-year-old turns me on in a different way, not a lesser or greater way, than a beautiful 45-year-old.  Now, there is an upper limit, depending on the woman, but it might be anywhere from 55--68.  But...I'm going to catch hell for saying more!

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/18/07 at 7:21 pm

I saw Jane Fonda on The Colbert Report: I think she is either 69 or 70.

Watch this clip:

http://colbertondemand.com/videos/Guest_Interviews/Jane_Fonda_fondles_a_nervous_Stephen_Colbert

Yeah, I wood have been distracted too!

I say it's not what you got (or had), it's how you use it!

MILF was novel for a while, and to me the term is synonymous with 40+, but recently there have been "MILF" sites showing 18 year old mothers. That's NOT what I had in mind!

Ant

Yeah, I posted that on another message board the day after, title: "Jane Fonda on Stephen Colbert...literally!"  She made him look like Howdy Doody!  Jane is in better shape than most women 20 years younger!

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/18/07 at 7:26 pm

MILF was novel for a while, and to me the term is synonymous with 40+, but recently there have been "MILF" sites showing 18 year old mothers. That's NOT what I had in mind!

Ant

It seemed to split off into subgenres: DILF (Daughters I'd Like to Fuck) and GILF (Grandmothers I'd Like To Fuck).   
I think the original meaning from those stupid "American Pie" movies was women from their 40s to their 60s, the age of mothers of college-aged and 20-something guys.  Meh, the whole thing is lame.
::)

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/18/07 at 7:32 pm

My clit is sensitive. If you rub it the wrong way, I will hurt you. ;D

I remember doing some heavy petting with a girl in the back of her car.  I pressed her panic button and she yelped and and whacked my head against the window!

My neck is a hot spot for me. Kiss and rub your lips against it and I will have an orgasm.

A woman's neck is a great erogenous zone for me!

Written By: DocWoody on 09/19/07 at 10:59 am

It seemed to split off into subgenres: DILF (Daughters I'd Like to Fuck) and GILF (Grandmothers I'd Like To Fuck).   

In "Another Gay Movie" they coin the term GILWAD: Grandpa I'd Let Wine And Dine (me).

And if your own mom is hot, you can't say MILF, you have to change it to MYLF.

And hell yeah, it's lame.  The idea is as old as dirt.  Mrs. Robinson wasn't even the original MILF.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/20/07 at 9:34 pm

Condoleezzzaaaa Rice
:-\

Check for new replies or respond here...