Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Stereotypes

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 10:42 pm

erm......

Let's just say that bettie_page turned out to be someone I didn't know at all!!! ;D

My son and I go through the stereotypical thing every dang day!

Subject: Re: Stereotypes

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 09/03/07 at 10:43 pm

I think some people probably think I'm gay. But really I'm just not into objectifying women, boozing up 3 times a week, doing hard drugs, sports (ok, a little) & cars (well, not to the EXTENT of others I know who spend every hour of every day talking about them. when they're not going on about sex or sport that is  ::)).

They probably think I'm a major geek too. They'd be almost spot on there.  :D

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 10:53 pm

Our stereotype is this:

My son is my step-son
My son is African American (he calls himself mixed)
My husband and I are Caucasian

If looks could kill, I swear that I would be dead everyday!
It's almost a look like "she had to use one of our men to get a baby she wanted then went back to her own kind!"
Hubby never gets evil looks!
But he is the biological!!!!

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 11:14 pm

Yep! Sorry if I had you all confused before! :D ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/07 at 2:17 am

For me, I think the biggest one that has been blown to bits is that religious folk have boring sex lives.

Just ask Ted Haggard and Jimmy Swaggart! 

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/04/07 at 10:55 am

Being a bigger fella, I have experienced the stereotyped impression that all fat guys are:

A- Desperate for sex,
B- Aren't as meticulous about appearances, and
C- Aren't as good in bed.

However, those who have given me a whirl have noted that I am a very good kisser and that I am surprisingly hot in the sheets.

(Note- this is what I have been told. I am not trumpeting...I have not had any pineapple juice.)  :D ;D :D

Written By: DocWoody on 09/05/07 at 12:37 pm

Being a bigger fella, I have experienced the stereotyped impression that all fat guys are:

A- Desperate for sex,
B- Aren't as meticulous about appearances, and
C- Aren't as good in bed.

Being in love with a Rubenesque, zaftig, full figured sex goddess, I have experienced the stereotyped impression that all BBW admirers are:

A - not self-confident enough to get a "hot" woman
B - suffering from a sexual perversion akin to pedophilia or bestiality
C - really just big breast admirers but settling for the whole package
D - dating her temporarily to show a skinny girl he's not shallow
E - keeping her fat so other guys won't steal her from him

People think since I'm not terrible looking, financially independent, drug and disease free, somewhat funny, adventurous, and giving in the sack, that I should have held out for "better."  But there is none better than she to whom I have promised my life.  She's a hell of a human being, and on top of that, she's curvy too.  She also happens to be hearing impaired and experiences motor difficulties on her left side.  None of this puts me off.  It makes me admire the hell out of her for achieving the same things in life that were relatively easy for me.  Anyone calling her "damaged goods" will soon have that very same epitaph engraved on their headstone.

-Andrew

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/05/07 at 2:58 pm

Being in love with a Rubenesque, zaftig, full figured sex goddess, I have experienced the stereotyped impression that all BBW admirers are:

A - not self-confident enough to get a "hot" woman
B - suffering from a sexual perversion akin to pedophilia or bestiality
C - really just big breast admirers but settling for the whole package
D - dating her temporarily to show a skinny girl he's not shallow
E - keeping her fat so other guys won't steal her from him

People think since I'm not terrible looking, financially independent, drug and disease free, somewhat funny, adventurous, and giving in the sack, that I should have held out for "better."  But there is none better than she to whom I have promised my life.  She's a hell of a human being, and on top of that, she's curvy too.  She also happens to be hearing impaired and experiences motor difficulties on her left side.  None of this puts me off.  It makes me admire the hell out of her for achieving the same things in life that were relatively easy for me.  Anyone calling her "damaged goods" will soon have that very same epitaph engraved on their headstone.

-Andrew

Admirably stated, man!

You have hit the nail on the head.
I also know that my wife could've had most any man she wanted. She still gets old acquaintances asking, "So, when are you gonna dump Fat-Ass there, and get with a real man, like me?"
She proceeds to laugh in their faces, and love even harder on me.
(Which, of course, suits me just fine.)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/05/07 at 8:11 pm

There's such a double standard.

"Oh, I hate fat chicks!"
He says reaching for another beer with his protuberent gut stretching his wifebeater and dangling over his belt while gobs of jelly doughnut roll down his chin.
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...