Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Here's a non sex related topic ...

Written By: whistledog on 08/30/07 at 2:02 pm

I found a real cool website that I figured I'd give you guys first crack at. 

There's a website called SSUpload that has current theatrical movies in their database available for viewing and it's totally free.  They are bootleg copies, split into several clips to make streaming times faster.  Since they are bootlegs, bear in mind that the quality and sound isn't all that great, portions of the theatre screen get cut off, and sometimes night scenes are difficult to see, but it's total free and totally watchable, so quit your complaining :P

Simply find the movie you want, and you are ready for for free viewing!  I tested it last night, and it works.  I watched that new Jet Li movie 'War' 8)

Subject: Re: Here's a non sex related topic ...

Written By: whistledog on 08/30/07 at 2:15 pm

They got 'The Simpsons Movie', 'Daddy Day Camp', 'Rush Hour 3', 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' ...  I think I might just have to watch these tonight ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/30/07 at 2:17 pm

IMHO The Simpsons SUCKED ASS!!!!

Of course, I had to go see it cause Hubby was home and it is his all time favorite show - next to Married.... with Children ;)

Written By: whistledog on 08/30/07 at 2:22 pm

IMHO The Simpsons SUCKED ASS!!!!

Of course, I had to go see it cause Hubby was home and it is his all time favorite show - next to Married.... with Children ;)

I have heard alot of people say it wasn't all that good.  Good thing I can see it for free.  All those other poor saps paying big bucks to see it in the theatres .. I laugh in their face :P
;D

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 08/30/07 at 5:52 pm

From the Simpsons Movie:
"Homer Simpson: I can't believe we're paying to see something we get on TV for free! If you ask me, everybody in this theater is a giant sucker! Especially you!"

I saw it for free.  ;D

Written By: Matthias on 09/04/07 at 11:22 am

I was watched "Evan Almighty" which was meh, and then I started watching "The Number: 23", but never finished it.

Written By: whistledog on 09/04/07 at 1:15 pm

dude, I've been watching so many movies on here....thanks again for the link. I think it's funny though...I'll be watching a movie, and then all of a sudden...you see a shadow of someone getting up or going to their seat. How do these people sneak cameras in the theaters?

That is a very good question, which I have wondered myself.  They must sit at the very top seat, and conceal the camera on the adjacent seat with perhaps a coat covering the top portion of the camera.  Thanks to these sneaky people, we get to watch new movies for free  8)

Written By: Matthias on 09/04/07 at 3:53 pm

I just finished watching "Shrek 3"... I wonder how many sequels they're going to make of this obese, ugly ogre

Check for new replies or respond here...