Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/29/07 at 10:14 pm

I've heard some answers for this question, like "I was tired and wanted to go to bed" and "he couldn't please me but I didn't want to hurt his feelings".

I would rather fail at giving a woman an orgasm and having her tell me why I couldn't get her off than to have her fake one. Seriously, when I'm with a woman, it's about her pleasure: if I wanted to please myself, I'd do it BY myself. Not that I don't want to get off too, but I just can't understand why women fake the big O. Ladies?

PS to the women: please put your gender in your profiles, if you can. The board shows like a 10:1 ratio of males to females here when it's closer to 60/40.

Subject: Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms?

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 10:53 pm

I don't know that I can outright say "this is why I have"

I haven't had to fake it in at least the last 6 years. Hubby and I are very open and if I am not going to cum I tell him so, so that he doesn't waste his time trying to make me while in the process making me sore.

Faking it used to be routine for me - when I was with a steady boyfriend. If I was just out looking for a good time - I would orgasm pretty much on command. I think for me, it was the monotony of the relationships. If I knew what I was going to get and wasn't going to be pleased with it - I faked it just to get it over quicker.

No matter how you look at it, some men will always have a higher sex drive then women. If I didn't have hubby in my life, I know I would still be faking it. I guess to me, it depends on the person and the quality of the sex.

Written By: Tam on 08/30/07 at 12:06 pm

I don't know that I personally could explain it any better. Like ^, women who have a hard time having an orgasm, do a little acting in order to make their man feel good. I never did it for that reason - I always did it just to get it over with because it always seemed to be crappy!

I found this while trying to find a better answer for you Ant:  http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/fakingit

Be honest, girls
If he just isn't pushing the right buttons, faking it gives him the false impression that he's doing everything right. Pretending you're having the night of your life 'trains' him to keep on doing stuff that just isn't turning you on. If he wants to make you feel good then that's fantastic, so don't be scared to show him what you like or ask out loud for what you really want. Most men will appreciate advice on what hits your spot anyway.

Get realistic, guys
Even with the most skilled lover, the majority of women do not climax every time they have sex. It's not usually anything to worry about, everyone gets tired, nervous or stressed now and again, and drugs or alcohol can have a numbing effect. Your girlfriend doesn't have to orgasm every time to enjoy sex - open up communication and encourage her to tell you what she does and doesn't enjoy. And remember that everyone is different - just because a past lover got off when you sucked her toes, it doesn't mean this one will.

Men fake it too
Yes ladies, that's right, you don't have a monopoly in the faking stakes. They do it because they're drunk and desensitised, nervous or stressed, or to cover up for losing an erection. They worry that women will get paranoid and upset if the man can't orgasm, assuming that he doesn't find them attractive, or is being unfaithful.

Was it real?
If you think your partner's faking it, check out the physical signs that happen when our bodies are in the throes of passion. Just bear in mind that every orgasm is unique and everyone expresses their sexuality differently. If you're after some kind of reassurance then go ahead and talk about it, just be aware that post-sex peace of mind comes from intimacy and trust.

... the article goes on to tell you how to look for the physical signs of orgasm - but like it says - not everyone is exactly the same! ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/07 at 2:10 pm

I don't have to fake it. I think sometimes Carlos knows when I cum before I do because I get VERY wet.

Cat

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/03/07 at 3:17 am

I admit that I have faked it before.

According to the wife, before me, she had never experienced an orgasm before.
Her libido was 1,000+ times srtonger than mine, as a consequence.

I tried so hard to finish her, but she would never finish.
She would have what she calls "recharges". That is, she would get re-energized when she had a mini-orgasm.
I would feign having an orgasm, and pull outta her.
She would then get concerned as to why I didn't finish, and I had handy excuses ready.

There was some emotional stuff happening, or not happening, in my case, too. I felt as if she was getting what she wanted, but I wasn't.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 6:41 pm

I have faked it before.
At that time she was not on the pill; we were using condoms.
I take antidepressants.  Back then I was on a huge dose of Effexor, which affected my performance.  I could go and go and go...but I couldn't finish!  It wasn't her, it was the meds, but I didn't want her to feel like it was, so....

She sure had fun!
:P

Now I take Wellbutrin, which is the opposite.  It's like being 15 again!
:-[

However...I can do numerous encores!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 11:57 pm

The old switcheroo:

I had one of those blow-up dolls and she had real orgasms!

Oops, time for my medication again.  See ya!
:D

Written By: whistledog on 09/04/07 at 12:57 am

The old switcheroo:

I had one of those blow-up dolls and she had real orgasms!

Oops, time for my medication again.  See ya!
:D

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...