Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: But.... Why?

Written By: Matthias on 08/29/07 at 1:04 pm

We can't deny it there are some disgusting sex crazes out there.
Bestiality? Scat and Urine? Electricity? Pedophilia?
Why do you think certain people have these abnormal and unnatural attractions?

Subject: Re: But.... Why?

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/29/07 at 1:08 pm

I have no idea!!!  There certainly are weird people out there.

Written By: whistledog on 08/29/07 at 1:15 pm

There is a sex toy out there that you can buy where you basically connect your cock to your computer, so you can fully experience cybering without the work.  Is it just me, or is connecting your dick to an electronic device that plugs into a wall not a good idea ?

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 1:34 pm

Scat is the worst thing in the world to me.
Here is why:
After sex I have to shower no matter what. If I don't then within 3 days I have a urinary infection.

Pedophiles - I personally don't think it is a fetish - I think the individual has something wrong with them. Their mentals aren't what they are supposed to be... I could go on and on and probably will at another time.

I don't get why some people are into any of these gross things!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 2:49 pm

What may be exciting to one person, may be sick to somebody else. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever as long as it is with CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!  If they are not consenting adults-then it is just rape-plain and simple. That goes for pedophilia, too. It is rape and that is so NOT COOL!!!!

Cat

Written By: DocWoody on 08/29/07 at 3:07 pm

OK Matthias, I finally bit on one of your lures.  You posted a fetish thread and I didn't bite.  This time I'll explain why I like pee.

First of all, let me explain the principle of reversibility of contact with foreign substances.  You wash dishes, right?  You work in your garden too.  You paint, change your oil, and even have to dig in your trash for lost cell phones or retainers sometimes.  All of this can be washed off and you're as good as new.  Same with pee.  Especially in the shower, it's something that comes off as easily as it goes on.

As a man, I can easily deliver something warm into/onto my partner's body.  Wouldn't it be cool if she could do the same to me?  No, I don't want a shemale or some dude spunking on me.  Despite my ownership of the Seymore Butts G-Spot video, we haven't achieved female ejaculation yet, so the closest thing she can do to that is to pee on me.  It's warm, it provides her with a relieving sensation (although nothing like an orgasm), and it's such a private, intimate, taboo thing, that sharing it with someone  brings you closer together.  And girl pee doesn't stink as much as guy pee.  She thinks it's hilarious that I like to be peed on, but she's willing to be a party to it.  It's a one way street though, as I am not allowed to pee on her.  And why should I, as I already have a better option ;-)  And like I said, cleanup is easy when showering.  Much easier than semen, as anyone who has ever had sex/handjob/pearl necklace in the shower will know that when semen gets wet it metamorphoses into this rubber cement that clings to everything - skin, hair, porcelain, textiles, and must be picked off instead of washed off.

Wow, that was graphic.  But if you can't say it on Nasty Penguins, you can't say it anywhere!  Long Live Free Speech! ;D

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 9:11 pm

What may be exciting to one person, may be sick to somebody else. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever as long as it is with CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!  If they are not consenting adults-then it is just rape-plain and simple. That goes for pedophilia, too. It is rape and that is so NOT COOL!!!!

Cat

I agree. I was molested from ages 2-7, and I definitely wasn't consenting. :P

Luckily for me, the person died. And all is right with the world.

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 9:51 pm

Sorry to hear that, Jess. I can't imagine how fucking warped someone has to be in the head to do that to an innocent child.

Hope he died a fitting death.

Ant

He had a stroke.

S'all good. Justice was served, even if I did turn out a little crazy... :D

Written By: Matthias on 08/29/07 at 10:13 pm

I would never bring pain into a relationship, even if she wanted to. I am a complete wimp, not just that, but I have a phobia for pain. I can't even get slapped without being terrified of the person for awhile afterwards, even if it's just out of fun. I just can't do it. Kids, and Animals are just disgusting to me, and I don't see how anybody could find that attractive, unless they were certifiably insane.

Written By: BrotherFalco on 08/30/07 at 5:57 am

Pedophiles- Should be shot!

Feces/Urine- see Howard Stern.

Bondage- Some of it's good. The thrill of immobilzation.

For me, I like blindfolds, foods, and light spanking.
The wife, on the other hand, has broken belts with her ass!

Check for new replies or respond here...