Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sex Bloopers

Written By: Matthias on 08/29/07 at 11:48 am

Falling out of bed?
Chokeing while going down?
Getting caught by your father, grandfather, and a priest?

What is your sexual blooper?

Subject: Re: Sex Bloopers

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 12:01 pm

The first time I ever tried to deep throat.... I puked

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 12:03 pm

My husband LOVES when I deep throat...he can't get enough of it.....he likes all of that spit. I don't really like it too much...makes me feel like I have to puke and stuff...but I do it anyways sometimes.

Haha! I have learned the art of breathing out!!!
Now I love it and love to give it - but the first time has been burned into my memory!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 12:25 pm

The first time I ever tried to deep throat.... I puked

Carlos wants me to do it for him but I just can't. I always gag.

My big blooper was when I had that affair in my first marriage. We started in the living room and then moved to the bedroom. I went into the bathroom first. We had a ceiling fan in the bedroom as well as a "panic button" for our alarm system. He wanted to turn on the fan and you can guess what he hit.  That's right, the panic button. The alarm went off (that you can hear down the block). It kind of ruined the mood for a bit.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 12:33 pm

Another member on here slammed his head into the headboard one time while we were going at it. I daresay he'll kick my ass for writing this. ;D

I've hit my head on the wall once or twice.

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/29/07 at 1:23 pm

Once my daughter was visiting, went out with her friends, and came back before Cat and I thought she would.  We were in the bedroom, which opens into the kitchen.  She came into the kitchen WITH HER FRIEND.  We tried to cover it up, but she knew we had been going at it.

Written By: DocWoody on 08/29/07 at 3:22 pm

While visiting my folks in Texas, my wife and I (before we were married) were going to have a shower together in the guest bathroom but opted for a quickie on the mat first.  We were trying to be really quiet to avoid any awkward discoveries.  My stepdad knocked on the door to ask me something, and I answered him in mid-coitus.  But my wife's hair was trailing on to the floor right next to the door, and we're sure it was visible from outside the bathroom.  We wonder to this day if my stepdad noticed my wife's hair on the floor or could tell from the acoustics that my voice was coming from just off the floor too. :-[

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 8:49 pm

He is also a voyeur. He will watch us sometimes for 20 minutes or more. He is also very scared of me naked, and will not jump on the bed if he sees my penis! (it's not that big, though from his viewpoint...  :D)

I do the same as you, but then he scratches at the door and meows uncontrollable. No win situation.

Ant

That reminded me of this picture:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/pants.jpg

Written By: DitaVonTease on 08/29/07 at 9:02 pm

oh gosh..don't you hate when the cats creep around...they are so pervy! ;D  I always push them off the bed and lock them out of the room!

Cats can be a pain but giant chocolate labs are worse, they try to stick a wet nose where it don't belong.  ;D

Written By: BrotherFalco on 08/30/07 at 11:09 am

What's really bad is when the kids walk in on ya!

One night, the wife & I were hot 'n heavy into it, and all of a sudden we hear, "Sorry, Daddy."

Look up, and our daughter (who was 4, at the time) is walking back into her room.

-Busted-

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/07 at 11:20 am

oh gosh..don't you hate when the cats creep around...they are so pervy! ;D  I always push them off the bed and lock them out of the room!

I used to have a cat that every time my ex husband and I were in bed, that cat was right there. I swear he was taking notes.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/30/07 at 1:45 pm

What's really bad is when the kids walk in on ya!

One night, the wife & I were hot 'n heavy into it, and all of a sudden we hear, "Sorry, Daddy."

Look up, and our daughter (who was 4, at the time) is walking back into her room.

-Busted-

I had some friends once who had a similar experience.  They said she was on top, and told the kid to get on her back for a ride.

Written By: DocWoody on 08/31/07 at 7:20 am

Our terrier tries to "gang bang" my wife along with me.  He tries to hump her arm while I'm going at her lower half.  :D

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/01/07 at 8:42 pm

Our terrier tries to "gang bang" my wife along with me.  He tries to hump her arm while I'm going at her lower half.  :D

eww...animals are so gross sometimes! :D ;D

You wouldn't say that if you met my uncle! ;D

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/03/07 at 3:13 am

One time, while the wife was pregnant, I was down on her, and she pushed on my head. I thought she was into it, but she ended up rippin' a biggun in my face.

Needless to say, it slowed me down, although we finished having sex.

Check for new replies or respond here...