Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: High School Crushes

Written By: Matthias on 08/29/07 at 11:32 am

Back when you were a teenager in High School or even before (Junior High)... Who did you have the hots for?

Subject: Re: High School Crushes

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 11:42 am

Besides my high school sweetheart, I would have to say my French teacher-OOH LA LA!!!

Cat

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 11:46 am

Good Lord!
In junior high- I was crushing on 3 different boys

In High School - there are too many to remember! Most of them were either football or basketball players (you know I like the bubble butt) and there was an English teacher that had the most seiest ass cheeks I had ever saw up to that point!

Written By: whistledog on 08/29/07 at 12:02 pm

I had the hots for this girl named Christie, but I sort of went the wrong way about telling her I liked her, and well let's just say it's best if I never go to any of my high school reunions  :'(

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 12:22 pm

My friend's brother. Something would have happened, no doubt, but his parents did not like me.

I get that reaction a lot, apparently. ;D

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/29/07 at 1:27 pm

It wasn't really a crush, but I was in lust with my Spanish teacher.  She was quite  the piece of ass.  And I did lose my virginity with her after graduation. 

Written By: whistledog on 08/29/07 at 4:11 pm

I had a crush on my art teacher Ms. Scapaticci, but everyone liked her.  Dayum, she was gorgeous.  One of the guys in my grade grabbed her ass one day, and he was suspended from school ;D

Apparently she was traumatized by this because she quit shortly after

Written By: Matthias on 08/29/07 at 10:11 pm

Being a horny pervert... Anything with boobs I had a crush on.  ;)

There was this one girl named Trisha from Texas who I wanted to get with, but my friend also went after her and got her before me.

I also had a crush on this one girl named Jenny, who I also wanted to go out with, but she said that she wasn't ready to start a relationship.

Finally... I went out with a friend of my sister's... That went nowhere, but I learned that dating a girl 3 years younger than you in High School was a huge mistake. It was completely awkward, because I wanted to act like an average couple, but seeing how young she was I just felt weird doing anything other than kissing. I did bring her to Prom, but that was a waste as well, because... well.... Prom was a waste.

So that's how my life with the female sex is. Kinda lame.

Check for new replies or respond here...