Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: True Confessions

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 10:37 am

Cum Come on, people. Don't be shy. You know you want to tell all. Inquiring minds want to know.

My confession: Many times I wear only a dress-and NOTHING else around the house. There are 3 dresses that I like to wear-one in particular. It is black and is VERY low cut. I wear them so Carlos can have "easy access."  As you all might have figured out, we get a lot of activity throughout the day.  ;)

Next...

Cat

Subject: Re: True Confessions

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 10:45 am

Ok....so, we have this shower head that you can change to either be a regular spray, or you can change it to a massage feature, where it comes out very hard in one big stream of water. So ya, I like to lay in the bathtub, aim that water straight toward me, and get off. :D

Been there, done that.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 08/29/07 at 11:25 am

Here's a true confession that's so shocking, even a priest would hang himself ...

I used to get off to my neighbour.  She was maybe in her mid-40s, but she was nice looking (or atleast I thought anyway).  Often, she would be out working in her backyard, and she always wore tight shorts and skimpy tops, or sometimes she would lie on a lounge chair and sunbathe in a bikini.

Needless to say, I soaped up my sausage plenty of times ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/29/07 at 11:37 am

We leave the windows open too....

I have purposely gone without panties while wearing a certain pair of jeans I own.
Where they are sewn together, there is a rather large knot, but it is up higher than normal. I will wear them and cross my legs, rock my foot back and forth and make myself orgasm several times thoughout the day!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 11:43 am

I confess:

Some of the posts made on NP so far make me horny as hell! The wife isn't home... I'll be back in a while.  :P

Ant

Go for it, Ant!  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 11:48 am

we do that too! Our houses are very close together, we live in a neighborhood....and I know that our neighbors have to be hearing us...but I don't care!! ;D

One night we were going at it and we could hear a voice outside saying, "Put a pillow over it".  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Paul on 08/29/07 at 11:54 am

Here's a true confession that's so shocking, even a priest would hang himself ...

I used to get off to my neighbour.  She was maybe in her mid-40s, but she was nice looking (or atleast I thought anyway).  Often, she would be out working in her backyard, and she always wore tight shorts and skimpy tops, or sometimes she would lie on a lounge chair and sunbathe in a bikini.

Needless to say, I soaped up my sausage plenty of times ;D

Heh! If that's the case, then my local vicar should have done himself in by now!  ;)

My next-door neighbour (when I was 13 or thereabouts), was an absolute stunner...and she would do exactly the same thing...

...and guess who's bedroom window overlooked her garden?  ::)

I don't think my Ma ever understood why I wanted to clean my windows so often!  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...