Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you think curvy is hot?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/27/07 at 10:45 pm

Curves are great. I'm not into the "Carpenter's Dream" look: flat as a board and never been screwed.

Most models today look like they are about to die and are not sexy. A bit of extra meat on the bones is so much better than table scraps.

Subject: Re: Do you think curvy is hot?

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 10:50 pm

Hell yeah curvy iz hot.  I likes some meat on the bones; none of that rail-thin shit.

Written By: whistledog on 08/27/07 at 10:58 pm

I like a curvy woman yes.  Nothing wrong with a little pot belly.  But I draw the line at anything over 1,000 LBS  ;D

Written By: NastyBrian on 08/27/07 at 11:22 pm

Some curves are definitely a plus, can't be too skinny, I like women to have a feminine shape.

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 12:29 am

I like curves. It makes a woman look like a woman!
I say "More cushion for the pushin"!!!

I was sick last weekend and because I only took in fluids, I lost about 7lbs.
I weighed in at 128 but when I looked in the mirror all I could see was how gross it looked to have my collarbones showing! So I went on a see food diet! If I see food, I eat it! ;D

I can't stand skinny chicks on the verge of dying! They make today's girls think they all have to look like that! Take me back to the days where a thick Marilyn Monroe ruled the scene - or even to when Ricki Lake was a hottie as a BVW!

BVW = Big Voluptuous Woman
BVW = 9 times out of 10 more freakier than skinny women! ;)

Written By: Matthias on 08/28/07 at 12:34 am

I like the normal looking girl. Girls like Hilary Duff, Paris Hilton, and other twig like girls make me fucking vomit. I used to be a chubby chaser actually, I still kinda am, but after not getting any for quite sometime, I'm going after anything with a vagina (or if I'm wasted a penis).

Written By: DocWoody on 08/28/07 at 6:55 am

Where the hell has this thread been all my life?  I love curvy so much, I used to run a website called Meaty Sweeties.  Please refer to my post in the "uncommon turn-ons" thread where I segue from hairy armpits to plumpers.  If I was more ambitious I'd figure out how to link that from here.  But I'm not. 

Queen Size is a keen size, no bones about it.

Now to go check this coopstuff.
-Woody

Written By: Jessica on 08/28/07 at 10:42 am

I think it's great that all of you like the curves. You rarely hear about curvy women in the news nowadays. It's all about the skinny or something. :P

I like the curves too. ;)

Written By: DitaVonTease on 08/28/07 at 11:43 am

OF COURSE!!!!

I am a curvy woman and I can be pretty damn sexy.  I like woman with hips and big natural breasts (something I don't have  ;D).

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/28/07 at 12:35 pm

When I first met Cat she was rather skinny but I fattened her up a bit.  So for sure, curvy is cool.

Written By: Paul on 08/28/07 at 1:18 pm

Yes, gotta love those curves!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...