Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things that you find a turn-on (attractive) that most would not

Written By: Red Ant on 08/27/07 at 9:59 pm

Body hair on females. Also, a bit of sag in the breasts, especially with bigger boobs.

Written By: whistledog on 08/27/07 at 11:12 pm

arm pit hair on a woman is also a turn on for me

I also like a girl with a pot belly.  Not like a real big one that sags over the belt, but i don't like a woman with a super flat stomach, though if I was offered one, I wouldn't say no ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 12:56 am

Homosexual sex turns me on somewhat.... both sexes. (I would say that the male version is more intriguing than a turn on - because I don't understand the enjoyment part)

(A friend of mine says all the time that I have lesbian tendencies. I don't, at least I dont think so - but it is normal for me to point out a hot chick to my husband, or say something about her hot tits.  If a chick is hot then I give the props for real! Hubby loves it that I point them out, so that he doesn't have to feel like he is sneaking peeks.)

A bald head turns me on! Funny thing - I didn't know this until hubby started shaving his head last year! Just the softness of the skin... especially licking it! I love to shave his head for him too!

And when I am cooking and hubby comes in, hugs me from behind and gives a little reach around - drives me fucking nuts!!!

Written By: Matthias on 08/28/07 at 12:58 am

Older women. Mom style.
I'm also attracted to the butch lesbian. Girls with short cropped hair such as Pink really turn me on.

Written By: Paul on 08/28/07 at 3:01 am

Body hair on females.

Hey, chalk me up as a third 'hirsute' lover, folks!

There's a limit of course, but there's something just so 'feral' and natural about body hair that fascinates me... :D

Written By: DocWoody on 08/28/07 at 6:51 am

I also like a girl with a pot belly.  Not like a real big one that sags over the belt, but i don't like a woman with a super flat stomach, though if I was offered one, I wouldn't say no ;D

It is so damn hot when my wife doesn't shave her pits for a week.  I love the bristly texture, and her sweat must be super-fucktastically concentrated with pheromones cause I like to fuck her before she showers, not after.

I like plumpers.  Women who are considered 40-70 pounds overweight for their height.  I like the pot bellies Whistledog speaks of, but I refer to those as "microbellies."  I gotta have the thick thighs, fertile hips, and a bit of back fat to dig my hands into during doggy.  Hourglass figures rule. 

Stop me before I break out into Sir Mixalot's "Baby Got Back!" ;D

I also like to get peed on by my wife.  Showering together is 'gold,' if you know what i mean.

I've probably achieved "Sick Fuck" status now, and it's only my 6th post!  ;)

God, I love this place!

Written By: Matthias on 08/28/07 at 6:56 am

It is so damn hot when my wife doesn't shave her pits for a week.  I love the bristly texture, and her sweat must be super-fucktastically concentrated with pheromones cause I like to fuck her before she showers, not after.

I like plumpers.  Women who are considered 40-70 pounds overweight for their height.  I like the pot bellies Whistledog speaks of, but I refer to those as "microbellies."  I gotta have the thick thighs, fertile hips, and a bit of back fat to dig my hands into during doggy.  Hourglass figures rule. 

I also like to get peed on by my wife.  Showering together is 'gold,' if you know what i mean.

God, I love this place!

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50313124/Urinal.jpg
Since I was told to be the last "Sick Fuck" by Dark Ant for starting the "Fuck, Marry, Ditch" thread, I think It's only right that I move along the title to you my disgusting fetished friend.

Written By: Jessica on 08/28/07 at 10:37 am

God, I love this place!

You had me until the peeing part. ;D

The husband's chest hair. It fascinates me. I also have a thing for the homosexuals and butch lesbians. Must be a woman thing.

Check for new replies or respond here...