Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sexual Encounter..... a story

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 7:25 pm

Basically, a game. You reply with anything you would or wouldn't say during sex.

ie.

Tam  "Tell me what you want Baby"

Joe Blow  "I want you to lick my balls"

Tam  "oOo you like that Baby? You want to to sucks them in my mouth?"

Joe Blow  "your mouth is so hot"

etc... so that the entire thread is nothing more than one complete fuck session.

I'll start

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to feel your hot tongue

Subject: Re: Sexual Encounter..... a story

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 8:05 pm

"Start with my neck and then go where your hot tongue leads you.."

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 8:23 pm

Narratives are MORE than welcomed! ;)

{She could feel his breath on her skin. As he caressed her neck ever so gently with his tongue, shivers were sent to each of her nerve endings, giving her gooseflesh and making her nipples erect with pleasure. She wanted to taste his mouth, but knew that it would all come in due time. She could sense his anticipation and wanted to take control. She knew however, that it would be more pleasurable for her to allow him to please her like he wanted to}

"There are sacred places that want to be found, and found by only you Baby"

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 1:48 am

(The tension of not touching herself was excruciating. She took his right hand gently in hers and guided it between her opened legs. But not so far as to let him touch her spot. She moaned at the warmth of his hands, at how strong they felt against her skin. She moaned and made to move towards his face, to taste the sweet softness of his lips. It was all she could think of. Him touching her like that - they way he knew she loved. All the while never once forgetting about his probing tongue.)

"Oh, that's so good."

(she said as her mouth touched his, biting his lower lip and pulling back to lick the spot she just created)

"All of this is for you Baby. Taste me and take me, taste me and take me!"

Written By: Matthias on 08/28/07 at 2:02 am

(Tasting her, and taking her was the only two ideas that he had on this mind that present moment. He had waited so long for this. He had once had his oppertunity back in high school. They were both completely drunk at the time, as well as horny, and they being the drunken teenagers they had no problem with rushing off to her house and expressing these feelings of lust for one another. However, once they had stumbled into her bedroom and started to undress each other her father slammed open the door ran charging after her drunken lover. That was the last he had seen of her until today. Today at the High School reunion)

"Take me! Taste me! Take Me! Taste ME!"

(He unbottoned her blouse having it flutter to the floor at his feet)

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/28/07 at 1:07 pm

(He opened her bra and slid it off her shoulders.  His tongue caressed her hardening nipples as his hand slid into her panties.  she moaned has his fingers probed her clit hand slid into her cunt.)

"I love the taste of your tits" he said.

"Suck harder" she moaned.

Written By: Tam on 08/30/07 at 10:10 pm

{He swirled her nipples like little chestnuts in his mouth. He played with her inner walls and then withdrew, stroking her clitoris lightly, rolling it like a marble dipped in light oil. She closed her eyes and moaned. He placed his palm on her mons, holding her like a ripe fruit in his hand.}

"Do that again!" she gasped

"Do what?"

"The stroking. Play with my clit again."

Written By: BrotherFalco on 08/31/07 at 4:41 am

(She could feel the slick surface of his moist tongue, as he traced a trail down into her passport to heaven)

"Ohhhh, smack my ass, too!"

(He asked, but she couldn't understand because his mouth was filled with quim)

"Spank me like a puppy, darling! I'm a bad puppy!"

Check for new replies or respond here...