Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fuck Buddy/ Friends With Benefits

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 1:19 am

I had one in college.
It was really crazy!

I would go to the club, come out drunk and get on the phone - have him hope in a cab and meet me at the house. Lasted for about 3 years!

I never once thought that he had any feelings for me - just thought he was in it for the same reasons I was. Found out about a year after I called it quits that I was breaking his heart.

Anybody else ever have a fuck buddy? Or still have one?

Subject: Re: Fuck Buddy

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 1:27 am

I had a FWB once.  Before that I dated her for a few weeks.  I wanted to date other people and she kept coming around.  A few years later I married her.  Then the sex pretty much stopped.  ::)

Where are these marriage-wrecking women you speak of?  ???  I could probably find my wedding band somewhere and lie.

Subject: Re: Fuck Buddy

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 1:30 am

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....I DID turn down the willing FWB once...she was trés drunk.  I offered her my bed while I slept on the couch but it ended up being the other way.  Damn conscience and shit.

Subject: Re: Fuck Buddy/ Friends With Benefits

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 1:34 am

I find it interesting that some men have more feelings of what is right when it comes to FWB. Like you Suq... I am sure if I had of been in the position - I would have fought my way to get what I wanted. I would have been truly offended if you slept on the couch and I would surely never called again.

(Of course, a lot has changed since I was like that) ;)

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 1:43 am

This is such a well known phenonmenon that single guys will wear marriage rings into bars...

I've been to plenty o' bars while I was married and wore the band and this never happened.

Anymore I just go to bars to people-watch.  It's entertaining.

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 11:22 am

yes, I have. He was a lot older than me (well, about 15 or so years).

:o
You GO Girl!!! ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 1:33 pm

hahaah...like I said..it was way before I was married (back in the day)...sometimes I look back on it now and I can't believe I did half of the things that I did. ;D

I think we all have that side to us - but the way I see things, if it weren't for some of the stuff I did then - I wouldn't be where I am at now! ;)

No regrets!

Written By: Matthias on 08/28/07 at 7:09 am

What I would give to have a friends with benefits. That would be fucking awesome!!!!! To not deal with all of the bullshit which is having a girlfriend, but having a friend who's a girl who's willing to sleep with you. BOO-YAH!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Basically, I look for a good amount of friendship with somebody before I ask them out to begin with. Unfortunately, since I do this most women only see me as the friend meaning I cannot even start pictureing getting into her pants. It kinda sucks....

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 5:31 pm

Basically, I look for a good amount of friendship with somebody before I ask them out to begin with. Unfortunately, since I do this most women only see me as the friend meaning I cannot even start pictureing getting into her pants. It kinda sucks....

I think that is the best thing a guy can do Matthias! I don't want a guy to fake trying to be my friend just so he can get into my pants. Most times, women can tell what the guy is after anyway - so it is better for you to be honest and make genuine friends. And you never know, eventually one of them just might be the one! ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/28/07 at 5:40 pm

I lived with one. People used to ask us if we were going to get married. We said yes but not to each other.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 5:43 pm

I lived with one. People used to ask us if we were going to get married. We said yes but not to each other.

Cat

And I stroke you for that laugh!!!
Thank you!!! 8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/28/07 at 5:55 pm

And I stroke you for that laugh!!!
Thank you!!! 8)

I owe ya one. BTW, that was the same guy who took that photo of me.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 8:30 pm

I had one for a couple of months. Then I realized that he was pretty sketchy. Got several tests after I was done with him. :P

Written By: BrotherFalco on 08/30/07 at 5:44 am

As a single man, I never really had the chance. You might say I was "the odd man out".

Being married, now...I have chances occasionally, and the sex with the wife has decreased!

Haven't acted on 'em yet, but I've been tempted.
And the wife understands. We have a saying- "What's good for the goose..." -well, you get da idea.

Check for new replies or respond here...