Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Wedge/Ramp Combo

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 12:53 am

http://www.liberatorshapes.com/products_combo.php

"Bid flat-bed mattress monotony adieu. Liberator Wedge and Ramp nest together to form an angled pedestal upon which to make extraordinary love. Cushioned support improves to your sexual stamina. Sessions last longer than ever, leading to orgasms of incredible intensity! More than pillows, they're a means to more foreplay, hotter positions and unlimited creativity. Kama Sutra for the modern couple. Explore new angles on oral sex, doggie-style and an erotically elevated missionary position."

Ok, I have one! Let me tell you how much I love this thing! No more leg cramps for him, no more 'ow you're too deep' from her! It props a woman up to the perfect level to take as much as she possibly can without even flinching! On her stomach, she can feel him deep inside and it rubs the clitoris - also brushing the penis against her inner belly, turning her on even more!!!

I know it is rather expensive - but the rewards are absolutely priceless!!!

Subject: Re: The Wedge/Ramp Combo

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 12:58 am

So, inquiring minds wanna know...what color/pattern do you have?  :D ;D

Kudos for providing a cool link. ;)

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 1:03 am

It is the only investment (next to our house and truck) that I absolutely love!!!

We have the RED one! ;)

Written By: Paul on 08/27/07 at 8:04 am

Does it come with kneepads?

Kneeling on the floor like that would kill me!  :D

And I somehow can't get the image of a car ramp out of my head!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/27/07 at 11:41 am

We thought about getting one but the price made us think otherwise. We have, however, found an inflatable wedge that that cost about half as much and it works just fine.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 11:47 am

Does it come with kneepads?

Kneeling on the floor like that would kill me!  :D

And I somehow can't get the image of a car ramp out of my head!

Can't say that on the floor would hurt cause we haven't used it there! Everywhere but!

Car Ramp! That's the purpose Baby - gotta jack it up every once in a while! ;) 8)

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 11:48 am

We thought about getting one but the price made us think otherwise. We have, however, found an inflatable wedge that that cost about half as much and it works just fine.

Cat

I haven't seen an inflatable one. Is it vinyl or plastic? And if so then I would imagine the use of towels and such would be necessary. I definitely do not like it when I get stuck to vinyl or plastic!!!! ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/27/07 at 12:04 pm

Cat

I haven't seen an inflatable one. Is it vinyl or plastic? And if so then I would imagine the use of towels and such would be necessary. I definitely do not like it when I get stuck to vinyl or plastic!!!! ;D

I think it is vinyl but it has like a valour covering so you don't stick to it.

http://www.loverslane.com/Ultra+Inflatable+Position+Master/cid=107/page_no=1/edp_no=25063/shop.axd/ProductDetails

Cat

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 5:17 pm

We have a pillow that we used to use before the wedge.

It is one of those ones that looks like the back of a chair. When you flip it upsidedown and tuck the arms in - works exactly how the wedge does! Only the pillow is a little bit higher! :o ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/28/07 at 5:28 pm

We have a pillow that we used to use before the wedge.

It is one of those ones that looks like the back of a chair. When you flip it upsidedown and tuck the arms in - works exactly how the wedge does! Only the pillow is a little bit higher! :o ;D

We have a couple of those, too and we have also used them (one is bit bigger than the other-each one was good for certain "things"  ;) ).

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 08/28/07 at 10:24 pm

I really really want one of those now. Zebra print, please. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...