Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Re: What turns you on?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/27/07 at 12:53 am

As I'm a guy, pretty much everything.

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 12:56 am

The wind blowing  :D

Seriously though, a flirtatious look, dancing close, neck and/or earlobes kissed/sucked works for me.

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 12:57 am

I like having my hair brushed or my knees tickled.

There is also a little spot in the middle of my back that when touched just right sends chills all over my body.

But one thing for sure that turns me on is when my husband looks directly at me. It sounds cheesy, but his eyes can see everything and I just feel naked when he does!

Written By: Jessica on 08/27/07 at 9:48 am

The wind blowing  :D

I'm down with that. ;D

I like having my neck kissed. And my wrist. Don't ask. It just really turns me on.

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/27/07 at 1:24 pm

Cat turns me on.  I usually get up first in the morning.  We sleep nude, the bedroom is just off the kitchen, and when she gets up she puts on a little show.  Primes me for the whole day. ;)  ;D  :)

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 8:37 pm

I like having my neck kissed. And my wrist. Don't ask. It just really turns me on.

Just say "hi" to her.  :D

Written By: Jessica on 08/27/07 at 8:43 pm

Just say "hi" to her.  :D

Yeah, that too. ;D

Written By: NastyBrian on 08/27/07 at 11:37 pm

All the hot girls, I find it hard looking at one without undressing her in my head. I often lose concentration when I'm in a store and an attractive female is helping me because I'm undressing her in my head...sad I know.

Written By: whistledog on 08/27/07 at 11:40 pm

All the hot girls, I find it hard looking at one without undressing her in my head. I often lose concentration when I'm in a store and an attractive female is helping me because I'm undressing her in my head...sad I know.

I do the same thing  ;D

There is a restaurant here caleld Swiss Chalet, and all the waitresses that work there are drop dead gorgeous.  I eat there more than I should for this reason alone lol

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 11:25 pm

whistle - back in the day they used to be butt!!!

SOmething occured to me today - when hubby said he wanted certain pics of me removed - I could tell that he was actually somewhat jealous too. It kind of turned me on! I don't ever deliberately make him jealous, but when he shows it - I actually like it. ;)

Written By: whistledog on 08/28/07 at 11:41 pm

whistle - back in the day they used to be butt!!!

SOmething occured to me today - when hubby said he wanted certain pics of me removed - I could tell that he was actually somewhat jealous too. It kind of turned me on! I don't ever deliberately make him jealous, but when he shows it - I actually like it. ;)

butt??

Written By: Tam on 08/28/07 at 11:43 pm

butt??

Butt Ugly!!!! ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/28/07 at 11:50 pm

Butt Ugly!!!! ;D

that's what I thought ;D

I seem to remember long ago there were alot of ugly gals working there.  Things certainly have improved 8)

Written By: Jessica on 08/29/07 at 8:50 am

I was thinking about this last night. There is this cologne that turns me on to the point where I literally want to rip the clothes off of whoever is wearing it.

Armani's Acqua Di Gio....oh yeah. I bought the husband a very good knockoff of it since it's so expensive and when he wears it.....ooh boy.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/07 at 11:08 am

Having my neck kissed, sucked, touched, whatever. Also the smell of pipe tobacco really turns me on. Every now again, Carlos will fire up a pipe in the bedroom and he pretends that there isn't an ulterior motive it it but there is a twinkle in his eye and a little smirk on his face.

Cat 

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/05/07 at 10:04 pm

when girls bite there lip in that sexy way. or girls in a tank top and a zip up hoodie. i love my hair played with my neck kissed or my belly..... small stuff

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/06/07 at 6:06 am

For me, it's da following:

-Certain scents (some perfumes get my attention)
-Deep, close bearhugs (from women)
-The feeling of a woman's nippies on my chest
-Feet/leg massages (mainly for pain relief)
-Certain songs
-Stroking my trapezius (light kisses work, too)
-Hand working its way up my inner thigh (you hit the junction- you win da lottery)

Check for new replies or respond here...