Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: One-Night Stands

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 12:52 am

Have you had them?  How many?  Was it worth it?

I've had two.  Both said I was a good fuck.  No regrets, except maybe doing the second one again.

Subject: Re: One-Night Stands

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 1:00 am

...but not bigger than a breadbox. :D

Dat could hoit!  :o

Written By: Tam on 08/27/07 at 1:15 am

I have had a couple in my time - not all that impressive either.

Sometimes a girl just has to get hers!

hmmm.... gives me an idea ;)

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/27/07 at 1:38 am

She uttered the 7 deadly words that no man going bare wants to hear: "I want you to cum in me". Instant limpness. Fuck, that totally sucked.

Esp. if 1) You don't know them that well and/possibly or 2) They're not on the pill.  If #1 doesn't apply or if I'm married to them and #2 applies, consider it done.  I aim to please.  8)

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/04/07 at 11:27 am

I've had one, and believe it or not, it was actually under duress.

For those of ya who think I'm blowing smoke, all I can say is: yes, women can force men into it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/07 at 8:13 pm

Yes.  I've had a few.  Generally after I've had a few.
::)

One I regretted.  I'm not bipolar, but I was manic a few times.  Lapses in judgment.  Combined with whiskey, double lapses in judgment.  I had unprotected sex with a total skank.  She couldn't get pregnant because, apparently, she was fixed.  But I got the scare of my life.  I thought I caught something.  I sort of did.  Why does it hurt when I pee?  The doctor examined me and reassured me it definitely was not the clap.  He diagnosed me with a UTI and gave me some antibiotics.  He also told me I'd better get a full battery of tests.  He dressed me down about unprotected sex.  I felt like he was talking to me like I was some dumb kid.  Well, if the shirt fits.  Anyway, I came up negative for everything.  I got tests repeated and continued to come up negative subsequently.  I dodged the bullet.  Well, I never had a UTI before and I never had one since.  I pretty sure I got it from that broad.  I'll tell ya.  It hurt like a sonofabitch.  I drove myself to the ER and ever bump in the road felt like a ten penny nail in the groin. 

I consider it a warning shot well heeded!

Written By: DocWoody on 09/05/07 at 10:59 pm

I've had 2 women in my whole life.  One was a one night stand on vacation where I "lost it" (see the "first time you had sex" thread), and the other is a relationship that is 10 years and still going.  No middle of the road for me!  It's one extreme or the other.  :P

I talk a good game about plumper this and chubby chaser that but I've really only window shopped.  The first woman wasn't even plump; she just had some leftover belly pouch from a pregnancy.  It actually captured air between us causing a "whoopee cushion" effect in missionary position, and as a virgin I was like "what the hell is going on" so I switched to licking her.  Good move, it turned out!

Written By: Matthias on 09/08/07 at 9:32 am

The question I have is how do you actually get into a one-night stand? I can see two people getting drunk, hitting it off, making out and moving on quicker than one would do while sober, but how do you actually get a girl to have sex with you after just meeting her? And I mean not paying for it.

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/08/07 at 2:29 pm

The question I have is how do you actually get into a one-night stand? I can see two people getting drunk, hitting it off, making out and moving on quicker than one would do while sober, but how do you actually get a girl to have sex with you after just meeting her? And I mean not paying for it.

Jesus, wouldn't I just like to know!
::)

Written By: Roxy on 02/16/10 at 12:42 am

You can just feel it in the air.  You look at each other, and you know it's going to happen.  You're both drunk, you're both horny, and you know you want it.

I've had a few.  A couple of them turned into something more (shocked the crap out of me!)  They are generally sloppy and awkward and totally not worth it.  But damn, they're fun at the time!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...