Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No pop up window for new messages?

Written By: Tam on 08/26/07 at 11:32 pm

Just wondering Dark Ant - I know you are new to the set up so take your time.

On 'other' message boards there is a little pop up that tells you when you have a new one but nothing like that here. I am aware that I have to look at the "my messages" to see if I have any, but others or new users might not be so familiar.

Also, For a thread like this - you might want to look into adding a system help board so these don't get lost in the shuffle! ;)

Subject: Re: No pop up window for new messages?

Written By: Tam on 08/26/07 at 11:43 pm

Just wondering Dark Ant - I know you are new to the set up so take your time.

On 'other' message boards there is a little pop up that tells you when you have a new one but nothing like that here. I am aware that I have to look at the "my messages" to see if I have any, but others or new users might not be so familiar.

Also, For a thread like this - you might want to look into adding a system help board so these don't get lost in the shuffle! ;)

Shit, it's always something. I'll make a system board for things like this. As for notifications, I'll see what I can do.

Ant

It's cool!
Like I said, some of us know to look at our messages link, but others may not know. It isn't pressing - take your time!

And of course we appreciate everything you are doing for us!!! ;)

Subject: Re: No pop up window for new messages?

Written By: jerkoff on 08/27/07 at 12:33 am

might not be available.  I know on the other site, the flashing new message icon was a modification

Check for new replies or respond here...