Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Sex Position(s)

Written By: Red Ant on 08/26/07 at 8:30 pm

So, what's yours? I'd add a poll here, but we don't appear to have that option yet, so just write 'em down.

Subject: Re: Favorite Sex Position(s)

Written By: Tam on 08/26/07 at 9:52 pm

Wow! Just readng this had made my face flush a brilliant red!

I do have input but like you Ant, I am going to wait until there is a bit more discussion.

Not to mention that what will come form my fingers is going to shock a lot of people! :o

Written By: Jessica on 08/26/07 at 9:58 pm

Doggy style, pure and simple. It helps if the ass is smacked, too.

Written By: Suq Madiq on 08/26/07 at 10:02 pm

Doggy style, pure and simple. It helps if the ass is smacked, too.

Schweet.  I'm down wit dat.  8)

Written By: Bobo on 08/26/07 at 10:09 pm

*snickers* You said come!

Not to mention that what will come form my fingers is going to shock a lot of people! :o

Written By: NastyBrian on 08/26/07 at 10:12 pm

Jessica Alba sitting on my face naked would be a great position.

Written By: Bobo on 08/26/07 at 10:14 pm

Just a minor diversion before I give my real answer..

On a game show once, the former host, who is sadly no longer with us, asked a senior contestant his age, to which he replied, "69".

The host, in his late fifties himself, replied.. "69. What a great position to be in."

The audience remained silent. I, on the other hand, laughed so hard I nearly died.

Written By: Bobo on 08/26/07 at 10:17 pm

Blah. The more I think about it, the more weird this sounds. Missionary is about the only thing I can actually physically do without causing myself serious injury. Dogging is just weird, and anything else is... pretty much morally unthinkable.

Written By: BrotherFalco on 08/30/07 at 6:05 am

OK, here we go:

Me- wheelbarrow Missionary, spidersprawl, frog-style, Mother of Indra, 6-to-the-9, and of course, throne position.

The wife- doggystyle, restrained hostage, sitting, riding, and across the top of the office desk.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 10:23 pm

I'm still a missionary man, but reverse cowgirl done just right is about the best I've ever had!

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 10:43 pm

I'm still a missionary man, but reverse cowgirl done just right is about the best I've ever had!

I like reverse cowboy, so long as he can hold me up. I love it being held up and him bouncing himself off the bed! Fucking HAWT!!!!

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/05/07 at 10:29 pm

EIFFEL TOWER
or doggy 69 ok i havint done to much

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/05/07 at 10:35 pm

its when a girl is in the middle of two guys she give one head and the other guy get her from behind and the two guys claps hands... hope that puts a picture in your head. lol

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/05/07 at 10:49 pm

Ah, I get it now! ;) ;D
its a good one

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/05/07 at 10:54 pm

I can honestly say that I've never tried that one.

same here but i want to

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/07/07 at 5:19 am

The Harley Davidson position is also quite fun.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/12/07 at 11:17 am

We've done it in about every position we can get into - standing, sitting, front to back, you name it - and I love them all.

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 11/19/07 at 5:30 pm

My favorite, not necessarily hers, is where I'm sitting in a chair and she's humping with her back to me.  It's not the most intimate (or personal) but that lends a raunchy feel to the experience.  'Sides, being a card carrying ass man, watching that alabaster can bobbing happily hither and fore is nothing short of divine...

And so, she indulges me... ;D

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 11/19/07 at 9:44 pm

I'll never look at the Eiffel Tower the same way again...  :P

Written By: whistledog on 12/09/07 at 8:43 pm

Favourite sex positions?  My dick in her vagina and together we bang like cymbals in an overworked marching band

And the Homecoming song will play in the background cause damnit, i'm "cumming" home :D

Written By: Step-chan on 12/09/07 at 10:24 pm

its when a girl is in the middle of two guys she give one head and the other guy get her from behind and the two guys claps hands... hope that puts a picture in your head. lol

:o LOL....

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 12/11/07 at 6:10 pm

Favourite sex positions?  My dick in her vagina and together we bang like cymbals in an overworked marching band

And the Homecoming song will play in the background cause damnit, i'm "cumming" home :D

Sex-by-the-numbers, dog?  I know, for a fact, you're more creative than that..!  ;D

Written By: thats_mistress_to_you on 10/15/08 at 11:36 pm

doggy is my favorite...I also like to lie on my side and have my leg on his shoulder.....oh, and standing up against the bed is nice too.

Written By: MadameA on 12/04/09 at 10:56 pm

The kinkier, the better. I just got into S&M, and I must say that I loved being shackled to a bed, nude, in a spread-eagle position, slapped with a roofing nail-studded paddle, Tazed and subjected to a Cleveland Steamer.

Written By: Roxy on 02/11/10 at 12:52 am

The kinkier, the better. I just got into S&M, and I must say that I loved being shackled to a bed, nude, in a spread-eagle position, slapped with a roofing nail-studded paddle, Tazed and subjected to a Cleveland Steamer.

It's always a little intimidating to post after Andria, isn't it?  ;D

I like good old missionary.  I'm sorry.  I know it's boring, but I just love the way a man feels on top of me.  Second choice would be standing up, with him taking me from behind. 

Written By: MadameA on 02/11/10 at 8:22 am

It's always a little intimidating to post after Andria, isn't it?  ;D

I like good old missionary.  I'm sorry.  I know it's boring, but I just love the way a man feels on top of me.  Second choice would be standing up, with him taking me from behind.

C'mon, I'm not THAT bad!  ;D That's actually a very good position, albeit a little bit too "normal" for many people. To be honest, I can tolerate anything but anal sex.

Check for new replies or respond here...