Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cat & Carlos' Sex Diary-Warning! Could Get Very Hot!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/08 at 2:02 pm

As most of you know, Carlos & I fuck like rabbits. As our attempt to resurrect this board, we will bring you some of the highlights of our "adventures" but not all. We need to keep a few of our "secrets".  ;)

We hope you enjoy and will tell your friends to come back to the Nasty Board.

I will start how we started our day. It was about 7 this morning. I was sound asleep when Carlos rolled over and put his arm around me. We both sleep in the nude. He started moving his hips against my ass. His hand started fondling my tits. He started kissing my neck (something he knows ALWAYS turns me on). I reached my hand around my back to feel his hard cock. I stroked it a bit. He then put his hand between my legs and parted my cunt lips. He inserted his hard cock into my wet cunt. That really woke me up. His cock just filled my cunt as I started getting very vocal (like I usually do). It didn't take Carlos too long until he filled my cunt with his hot cum. Then we both went back to sleep after this early morning quicky.

Cat

Subject: Re: Cat & Carlos' Sex Diary-Warning! Could Get Very Hot!

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/02/08 at 10:09 am

Ok, my turn.  Night before last we watched a couple of episodes of Weeds, then  turned off the tv.  Cat went down on me, sucking and licking my cock until I was good and hard.  Then she rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air.  I went into her cunt from behind and fucked her good and hard until she came.  Then I pulled out.  Cat went back to sucking and licking my cock in various positions, until I sat on the head board and she knelt in front of me.  She took as much as she could deep in her hot mouth and sucked really hard as I fucked her face.  she used her tongue on the under side of my cock as she went faster and faster.  I told her I was about to cum, she held my cock in her cheek as I shot my load.  She swallowed every drop.  Man that was one intense blow job and one great cum.

Written By: Tam on 09/04/08 at 5:09 pm

:o

Bloody Hell!
You two are awesome!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/05/08 at 3:26 pm

I was sitting here at the computer when Carlos came up behind me. No need to say anything because I KNOW what he wanted. So, I took off my glasses and got up. I should say that I am wearing a sundress and nothing else.  :o  We embraced and he pulled my dress off. He started to suck one of my tits while fondling the other one. I sit down on the futon which is down. We keep it down for two reasons, 1. If it was up, it would block the A/C and 2. for the reason I am about to describe.

After I sit down, I undid his pants and slid them down to the floor with his underwear following. He took his tee shirt off himself. I started to suck his hard cock. I didn't suck him for very long because I wanted to get fucked. I put a pillow on the floor and slid all the way to the end of the futon. He got down on his knees. I separated my cunt lips and put his hard cock into my cunt. We fucked until we both came.

I should note that this is round 2 for the day. Round one was early this morning when he woke me up in a similar fashion to the way he woke me up that I described in the earlier post. Round 3 will probably be tonight which could be VERY interesting. We got new toys today. A new wedge (the old one is TOO big but it is good for when he fucks me from behind-this one should be good for other positions), a couple of vibrators (one was a freebie) and some DVDs (all were freebies). We will give you an update on how well they preform. Stay tuned.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/08/08 at 2:07 pm

Shall we continue?

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/13/08 at 2:48 pm

Last night I put on a corset which has garters that I attached to thigh high stockings. Since I have gained a lot of weight, the top didn't quite cover my tits and they kept popping out. You might say that my cup runneth over. No panties. Carlos was already undress and he took a strip of black velvet and tied it around my eyes as a blindfold. I started sucking his cock and it grew in my mouth. Meanwhile he was fingering my pussy. He then got out one of our new toys-the small cushion (we have a bigger cushion). As I laid on my back on top of it and my legs are over my head with my feet resting on the headboard, it really lifts my cunt way up so Carlos has easy access to it. He sucked my cunt for a bit until I wanted to cum. He handed me our "bullet" vibrator so I can get myself off by putting it to my clit. He then started to fuck me. When I cum on my clit and then he fucks me, I cum again and REALLY hard. By this time I am just about screaming with pleasure. We fucked until he came. 

This is only the highlight of last night-there was much more that we don't want to indulge (our privilege). We started about 8:30 and finished up about 12:00. The rest you can use your imagination.

BTW, It seems like Ant is the only one reading this. We really would like to know who is reading and if they are enjoying our diary.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/13/08 at 5:11 pm

Ok, my turn.  This morning I was peacefully reading the news paper and drinking my morning coffee when this sexy woman came up to me, opened my robe, and started to suck my cock.  Well, truth to tell I was in the middle of a Pauol Krugman oped, but I did take off my glasses and gave myself up to the sensations of a hot tongue and warm lips caressing my cock.  A bit of deep throat (she really can't get it all the way down but she tries) and some nice sucking and stroking and I came in her mouth.  What a nice morning wake me up! And then her proposition "do you want me to be your sex slave today?".  I said no - NOT. 

Written By: Pierre on 09/14/08 at 10:49 pm

Last night I put on a corset which has garters that I attached to thigh high stockings. Since I have gained a lot of weight, the top didn't quite cover my tits and they kept popping out. You might say that my cup runneth over. No panties. Carlos was already undress and he took a strip of black velvet and tied it around my eyes as a blindfold. I started sucking his cock and it grew in my mouth. Meanwhile he was fingering my pussy. He then got out one of our new toys-the small cushion (we have a bigger cushion). As I laid on my back on top of it and my legs are over my head with my feet resting on the headboard, it really lifts my cunt way up so Carlos has easy access to it. He sucked my cunt for a bit until I wanted to cum. He handed me our "bullet" vibrator so I can get myself off by putting it to my clit. He then started to fuck me. When I cum on my clit and then he fucks me, I cum again and REALLY hard. By this time I am just about screaming with pleasure. We fucked until he came. 

This is only the highlight of last night-there was much more that we don't want to indulge (our privilege). We started about 8:30 and finished up about 12:00. The rest you can use your imagination.

BTW, It seems like Ant is the only one reading this. We really would like to know who is reading and if they are enjoying our diary.

Cat

This little diary seems to be cumming along nicely...... ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/19/08 at 2:12 pm

I was going to do another installment yesterday but Carlos thought it was his turn. Then today he said that he was the last one so I guess it is my turn.

I was wearing one of the dresses I usually wear (and nothing else). Carlos was sitting in his rocking chair that he received when he retired reading his Playboy magazine. I went up to him and took the magazine from his hands and set it aside. I unzipped his pants and had him stand up so I could take them off of him. I then took off his tee shirt, too. I took a hold of his cock and started to suck it. After a bit, lifted my skirt and climbed on top. I had one foot on the chair and the other on the floor. We fucked that way until both of us came at the same time-doesn't always happen but it does from time to time.

Yeah, I know this is the "Cat & Carlos' Sex Diary" but if anyone else wants to add their own entry-please do. I'm sure we are not the only ones around here "gettin' some".

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/26/08 at 2:50 pm

We would like a little feedback here.

Cat

Written By: NaughtyLibrarian on 09/26/08 at 11:08 pm

um...

interesting!  lol  Sorry, much to shy to share any of my own escapades, but am enjoying reading yours.  :)

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/01/08 at 11:52 am

My turn again.

The other day I was feeling really frisky and was in a very oral mood.  Cat was wearing her "little black dress" and nothing else.  It is very low cut and comes off easily from the top.  She was at the computer doing whatever and I came up behind her and stared rubbing her shoulders and fondling her tits.  She took off her glasses and said "Yes?"  I opened my pants and took out my cock.  She started sucking me.  After a few minutes I pulled her up and kissed her hard, grabbing her ass at the same time.  She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it against her cunt through the dress.  I turned her around, kissing her neck (she loves that), fondling her tits again with one hand, while pulling up her dress and caressing her pussy with the other.  Then I pulled the dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.  She moved to the futon and sat on the edge while I stripped.  Naked, I came up to her and she started sucking me again, licking the shaft and under the head.  I let her go for a few minutes, then pushed her down, with her legs still hanging over the edge.  I knelt on the floor, spread her legs and went at her.  I started licking her lips, then spread them and went at her clit.  After a few strokes of my tongue she started to moan and her clit got hard.  I then moved down a bit and licked her cunt, tongue fucking her as far in as I could.  I returned my attention to her clit, licking and sucking until she came.  Then, I got up on my knees and went into her.  Her cunt was VERY wet, and my cock just slid in.  I fucked her hard.  It didn't take long before she came again.  I kept on going until I came in a massive eruption, the sensation lasting for a long time as I continued to slide in and out of her dripping cunt until I lost my erection and fell out.  We both said WOOOOW.

Written By: Tam on 10/02/08 at 10:55 pm

Strokes for both of you!!!!! 8)

Written By: Mr. Mister on 10/03/08 at 2:17 am

Fortunately, I just had a good wank before reading this thread ... else might have found myself getting turned on by your exploits (heaven forbid ! ) .    :-X

You guys have got balls to publish this stuff !  (Well at least one of you has )  :D

Written By: Sugar Kane on 10/16/08 at 2:28 pm

OMFG i'm speechless!!!

Me and my baby used to write stories about what we wanted to do to eachother and it turned me on so much. There's something about the written word... But i could never share them with others,kudos to you guys,you're brave.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/17/08 at 3:40 pm

Yeah, I know it is my turn but I was waiting for OTHERS to post (hint, hint) but it seems that only Carlos & myself are willing to tell about our adventures.  :'(  :'(

This is one we haven't done in a long time-there is a reason for that which I will explain at the end.

We both get into the shower. Carlos' hands are all over me as mine are all over him. After we both get wet, we take turns putting soap all over the other-scrubbing each other's backs as well as "other" areas  ;) . We even wash each other's hair. After we rinse off, Carlos starts to suck one of my tits as he fondles the other one. He then fingers me but it is difficult to say how wet I am since we are both wet (I have mentioned in previous posts that I get VERY wet). I then squat down (don't want to kneel because the bathtub can be rough on my knees), and start giving him a blow job as the water is running all over me. After a bit, I get up and bend over while Carlos inserts his cock inside of me. It is great to feel the water pouring on us as we are fucking our brains out-until we both cum.

The reason why we don't do this too often is because of the hot water. I LOVE REALLY HOT showers/baths but when we get into the shower together, he doesn't like the water as hot and we always run out of hot before we finish. We need a bigger hot water heater if we are to do that more often.  :D ;D ;D ;D  Of course we usually do this during the hot summer days.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/05/08 at 4:23 pm

No one seems interested in this any more. We are not going to continue unless we get more feedback.

And we have said that others can post if they would like to, and so far, no one has taken us up on our offer.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/14/08 at 1:51 pm

Okay, I'll play. I'd like feedback on this, primarily if it is too long or boring.  ;)

Dolphin had to be to work early this morning, and early to bed last night.  :'( But, she had to get a bath before bed. I ran her some nice, hot bathwater and lit a candle in the bathroom. She got into the tub to soak, and I took my time shaving her legs. She appreciated the attention. I ran a bit more water and used the sound to cover her moans as I began fingering her very slowly. I rubbed around her vagina for several minutes, exploring her delicate folds. She spread her legs a little more, allowing my finger to reach her swollen clit. My hand's pace did not quicken, rather finding itself in a slow figure-8 motion over her clit. Over and over, the same path, same pressure, same intensity. Her breathing became deeper, and her moans became audible over the still running water in the tub. Since we were not alone in the house and the night wasn't getting any longer, I stopped the foreplay and kissed her...

Ant

Yes...? Kissed her and THEN what? Keep going. I want more.

Karma A stroke for you.

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 04/10/09 at 2:19 am

Wow :o

(Too bad I don't have any stories... being single limits. Oh well)

Check for new replies or respond here...