Nasty Penguins - Home to Decadeology

Nasty Penguins is a forum for discussion of topics dealing with Decadeology.

Immaturity Required!

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Strip Clubs

Written By: whistledog on 09/01/07 at 7:21 pm

(Started this in the other section *i deleted that one*.  Probably should put it here LOL)

Have you ever been to a strip club before?

I've only ever been to a strip club twice.  The second time was my last time and here's why ...

It's a place here in town called 'The Plaza Hotel'.  I went there once with my brother and his friends, and while there, I got myself a lap dance.  It's a somewhat dark lit place in there, but from what I could tell, she looked very nice, that is ... until she took off her pants.  As she crawled all over me, I could faintly see dark coloured sores all over her legs.  I don't know what they were, and I didn't want to know.  I just wanted her off me, so as soon as it was over, I ran to the washroom cause I thought I was gonna throw-up

The next morning, I wake up and I got this horrible rash all over my legs.  Took a few days, and lots of special ointment to make that rash go away.  A word to the wise:  keep the fuck away from strip clubs.  They are shitholes

Subject: Re: Strip Clubs

Written By: whistledog on 09/02/07 at 10:27 pm

nah, it's kind of personal...but let's just say that they gross me out...a lot.  Now, give me an old fashioned burlesque show...now maybe I would be interested in that. ;)

Kinda like that one Clark and Ellen were watching in 'European Vacation'?  I'd go to something like that ;D

Written By: LukesEvilTwin on 09/03/07 at 1:37 am

I don't have anything against them if it's what the strippers want to do. In this country, in this day and age, I'm sure women have the right now to choose whether they want to be a stripper or not.

And there are some dodgy ones around, the ones in the lower economic parts of town with like a $2 entrance. There are also some higher class ones. I'd feel slightly better visiting one of those.

I've only ever been to a SC 3 times in my 4 years of being 18+, the first was curious, the last 2 were, well me and a few mates were pissed.  ::)

Written By: BrotherFalco on 09/03/07 at 3:29 am

Been to 3-

Sparks, NV: "Mr. D's" was a rathole, with one pole, 3 strippers who never seemed to change shifts, and booze that was way too watered down. One made it a point of attacking men's crotches if they didn't pay $30 to grope her tits...what she had of 'em.

Radcliff, KY: I was living with a buddy of mine, who was in the Army, at the time. This one (I forget the name) had around 30 strippers, and it was OK. I ended up spending about $150 for 7 lapdances, and the best one was from an Oriental girl with mammoth tits. She actually kissed me, and rubbed her mouth & tits on my crotch. She asked me if I wanted her number. When I asked if she had a boyfriend, she said yes. End of trip.

Sacramento, CA: "The Embers" was a biker strip joint. While the customers weren't really allowed to touch, you could have some fun if you proved that you were a biker. At the time, I had just come from a RHPS playing, and was clad in leathers and a codpiece. Somehow, this convinced them all I was a biker, and I almost got head from 3 of the dancers....except that there was one dude who insisted that he get ALL of the girls, and threw about $500 out there. Then he smirked at me.

Looking back on it, I agree that it was a wank show...but ya gotta wonder, what if?
Me- I just chalked it up to bad timing....thank God.

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 12:51 pm

I have been to the strip club a couple of times.

Went with hubby to one in Austin. $20 cover. Gorgeous girls, mostly college students paying their way. I even gave a few dollars away. I am very particualr though. A female has to have a nice body and a pretty face in order for me to give her some of my cash. I did find one girl, long blonde hair, average breasts with a big ole booty! Hubby walked me up to the stage and stood behind me while I got my dance. I was shitting my pants cause I had never done anything like that before in my life! She crawled over to me and proceeded to do her thing. I was shaking so bad that hubby had to hold onto me from behind. Her finale was the whole booty shake thing and then she shoved her butt backwards into my chest!!! Never saw that one coming! I gave her my dollar and went and sat down. (Of course, hubby standing behind me - I could TELL he enjoyed the whole thing) ;D

Went to this other local one - not too shabby. $10 cover but the girlies were kind of lacking. Of course this time I went with my sister so I didn't give anyone any of my money!

Hubby likes to go to strip clubs so we have an understanding. He can go - doesn't bother me - but I prefer if he doesn't do lap dances and such - oOo and when he comes home he better not expect anything. ;) 8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/03/07 at 1:13 pm

I've been to "Ladies' Night" at a club in San Antonio a couple of times. The first time, I was with a bunch of women. One of the women's boyfriend was a dancer. I wasn't tipping because when you tip, the guy would give you a kiss and I wasn't comfortable with that (yes, I was married to my first husband at time). One of the other girls gave the guy a few tips just so he could kiss me and another woman in the group (who felt the same way I did). Yeah, I was uncomfortable about it-but man, he was a good kisser.  ;D ;D 

A few weeks after this, the woman who's boyfriend was the dancer, asked me if I would sew his leather pants. I had a sewing machine and he ripped his "work" pants. Well, I am not the best seamstress but I said that I would try. They weren't exactly ripped at the seam but I did the best I could. A few weeks after, I asked how my work held up. I was told that they started ripping while he was on stage. The women in the audience started egging him on, so he basically tore the pants to shreds. Needless to say, they never came back to me with any other sewing jobs.  :D ;D ;D

The second time I went back to that club, it was my next door neighbor and myself. We sat at this little bar-like table in front of the dance floor with 3 other women who we didn't know. I later found out that I used to work with their husbands. They had a contest that night that the rowdiest table would win a bottle of champaign. My friend and I along with the other 3 women yelled up a storm and yes, we did win that bottle.  ;D ;D ;D But, what really bothered me was one of the dancers asked my friend and I "Aren't you two ladies tipping?" I was appalled. It was my choice to tip or not (which I chose not to because I didn't want to be kissed). My friend said that she gave all her money to the other guys. That was the last time I went there.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 9:38 pm

I haven't been for a long time. 

In college we used to go to a place called "The Golden Banana" (Peabody, Mass.).  It closed a couple of years ago over some kind of licensing violations.

The big one in this area is still "Anthonys," but it has too much of a sports bar atmosphere.  Plus they have an 18+ section so you get all these ga-ga eyed college freshmen hanging out there.  ("Oh boy, is this great!)

Then there was a place nearby called "The Castaway Lounge," Whately, Mass., farm town.  Quite amusing.  The proprietor looked like Jabba the Hut, always had one of the girls on his lap.  See, with the "gentleman's clubs" you get the uniform-looking Playboy Bunny-types.  In the "strip joints," like Castaway, you get a more entertaining variety....big C-section scars, bad boob jobs, cellulite, missing teeth, and so on.  It's much more entertaining, IMO! 

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 9:41 pm

I commend you for having that much trust and faith in your husband....I could NEVER be okay with mine going to a strip club...I don't trust him like that.

Well, here's the thing:

If a woman tells a man he is NOT ALLOWED to do something, it could quite possibly make the man want to do it even more. I say "go ahead, have fun" and next thing I know - he only goes about twice a year! When they can have what they want - they don't want it so much anymore! ;)

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 9:51 pm

I just can't bring myself to do that...I am so scared that something horrible is going to happen. :-\

I just have this problem...like even when we watch a regular movie together...and there are scantily clad women doing pervy things..I get so upset. It's kind of a long story...but there are some trust issues, and me catching him doing stupid shit behind my back....but I wasn't always like this. :(

I was going to say to sit down and talk to him about it - but I am sure you have done that already. ;)

Trust issues aside, I am not all that confident in my self-image - never have been - and I have talked to him about it. He knows that I don't like it when he goes, but so long as he doesn't give me a reason to believe that something more happened, ie. acting weird the next day, no eye contact, no touching of my body etc. then all I can do is trust him and hope that he doesn't take advantage of said trust.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 9:54 pm

;D ;D Had to chuckle at this description! ;)

And they don't "dance" so much as wriggle around to some ZZ Top CD.  Castaways was too cut-rate even for a DJ.  The girls had to bring their own CDs and load them into the CD player.  One time, the CD player got stuck and the girl was fumbling with it with her pendulous bosoms hangin' down!

Written By: Tam on 09/03/07 at 10:00 pm

Yes, I've expressed my issues with him, concerning things like this. I just don't understand that if something truly bothers a person...why the other person cannot seem to chalk it up and give up that "thing" in order for the person that they love. ?

Well, that all depends Girl. The long story you speak of could very well be the reason why.
Not everyone is the same so what is good for me may not work for you. It has to be something you are willing to do or give up if you will. And it isn't going to happen over night. ;)

I think if you could find it in yourself somewhere, go to a strip club with him. Tell him it has to be a nice one, not a dive. After you suffer through it (which I am sure you won't once you get comfortable) go home and either talk about it then and go to bed (no sex) or go home, go to bed and talk about it the next day (before sex)

I will say, it was hard for me after going with hubby to try and turn myself off when we got home.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 10:05 pm

hahahaa...how utterly awkward. ;) :D

You mean "udderly" awkward!
:P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/07 at 10:09 pm

Plus, as I said before, strip clubs are nothing more than expensive cocktease to me.

That's why I stopped going.

Written By: DitaVonTease on 09/04/07 at 10:51 am

I've been with my hubby a couple of times.  Upscale kinda places.  I found it to be a bit weird and exciting at the same time.

I will never go watch male strippers, though.  Does nothing for me. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/07 at 8:23 pm

ew...male strippers = totally gross. ;D

I've heard about "bachelorette" parties with male strippers in which the women perform oral sex on the stripper with whipped cream, and full-fledged fucking. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/05/07 at 12:29 pm

For my 30th birthday, the only thing I wanted was flowers-I didn't care from whom or what kind. So, what did the guy I was living with at the time get me? A male stripper.  ::)  It was at a friend's house and there wasn't anything really kinky about the guy since there were 5 of us watching (2 males & 3 females). I wasn't exactly impressed. I still would have been happier with flowers.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/05/07 at 2:12 pm

I've never been to a strip club per se, but to a few bars that featured "dancers".  The first was during college when I went to Boston for a club I belonged to.  The stripper was about 50, quite fat, and NOT a good dancer.  Another time I went to a bar with a friend and they had a few "exotic dancers".  Nothing to write home about.

Written By: Sugar Kane on 09/05/07 at 4:11 pm

I've been to both. Female strip is a lot sexier,plus the audience usually keeps it low,with the male strip the women behave like they are in heat,it's embarrassing.

Written By: Tam on 09/05/07 at 5:45 pm

.........with the male strip the women behave like they are in heat,it's embarrassing.

Tell me about it!
I went to an upscale Chipndale club in Toronto and they threw out a table of women for acting like that! >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/05/07 at 8:19 pm

I've never been to a strip club per se, but to a few bars that featured "dancers".  The first was during college when I went to Boston for a club I belonged to.  The stripper was about 50, quite fat, and NOT a good dancer.  Another time I went to a bar with a friend and they had a few "exotic dancers".  Nothing to write home about.

Hey, different strokes for different folks!
;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/05/07 at 8:28 pm

Max, while I wish we could, we can't link to sites that feature anything X-rated or even nudity. I've removed your above link.

PMs are not bound by this rule, so if you want to send that via PM to a member who requests it, feel free.

Ant

Oh that's OK.  I probably didn't read the rules carefully enough.

Written By: little_devil_rider` on 09/07/07 at 11:15 pm

i bin to one and i hated it like it was so stupid im not going to spen over 100 bucks to see boobs it make me feel like im a loser  and thats the only way i could see them plus i feel that it downgrades wemon every wear. like my guy freind think girls are meat and i hate it.. like they have feelings just like us men. but any way strips clubs are a waste of time but if you have the money and want to go feel free just leave me out

Written By: Suq Madiq on 09/08/07 at 1:30 am

Then there was a place nearby called "The Castaway Lounge," Whately, Mass., farm town.  Quite amusing.  The proprietor looked like Jabba the Hut, always had one of the girls on his lap.  See, with the "gentleman's clubs" you get the uniform-looking Playboy Bunny-types.  In the "strip joints," like Castaway, you get a more entertaining variety....big C-section scars, bad boob jobs, cellulite, missing teeth, and so on.  It's much more entertaining, IMO! 

Agreed! ;D  If you're ever in Atlanta, check out The Claremont Lounge.  Cheap prices on beer served in a can and the ratio of men to women patrons is about 50/50.  One of the best times I ever had in a strip joint.  8)

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/08/07 at 2:53 pm

Agreed! ;D  If you're ever in Atlanta, check out The Claremont Lounge.  Cheap prices on beer served in a can and the ratio of men to women patrons is about 50/50.  One of the best times I ever had in a strip joint.  8)

Yeah, Castaways was the only place where I saw lesbians tipping the dancers!  Thought that was kinda cool!

Written By: The Naughty One on 09/24/07 at 12:59 pm

I've been to a few male ones. Sadly my last visit ended up with me face first in some guys crotch.  :-[

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 09/25/07 at 11:52 pm

I've been to a few male ones. Sadly my last visit ended up with me face first in some guys crotch.  :-[

You had to go to a strip club for that?  What's the world comin' to!
:P

Written By: Step-chan on 10/11/07 at 10:29 pm

I never have myself....

Did have one chance before... But didn't go. :-[

Written By: Fellow Traveller on 12/30/07 at 9:47 pm

Only went to a strip club one time, in Virginia.  I went with three friends from my ship and when we got there all three of them were turned away at the door for being underage.  I was like, "I drove all the way out here to see some freaks dancing on poles and you guys ain't even 21.?!"

I think strip clubs in Virginia were not full nudity...

Ant, you're in Virginia, right?  Are the strip clubs full nudity..?

Written By: Poisoned Eros on 01/07/08 at 7:14 pm

Massachusetts is still full nudity, I believe.  I haven't been in many years.  I heard they made a rule the dancer has to be six feet minimum from the patron; however, I'm unclear as to whether that went into effect.  The clubs always had strict no-touch rules, although, when I used to go to Castaways, the dancers got so close they sometimes touched me by accident.  Not that I complained! 

I never bought a lap dance because that's where they really drain your wallet.  Get a guy horny enough he can't think straight.  I figured if I was going to spend that kind of money I might as well buy myself a session with a hooker, but that's illegal and potentially dangerous.

I knew a guy who was a strip joint addict.  He used to go to the ones in Rhode Island, which were even less restrictive than Massachusetts, and blow hundreds of dollars in a weekend.  That's crazy! 

For a truly freaky time, I hear St. Catherines Street in Montreal is the place to go...

Check for new replies or respond here...